2.8 | Beauty Parlor Party

Capítulo VIII- Fiesta en el Salón de Belleza

After eating six tacos de adobada, Vydia held a comb in her hands, detangling Vanya's hair. Vanya slouched on the chair, shooting glass bottles she set up. Allison ranted to everyone in the beauty parlor, which were only Klaus, Vanya, and Vydia, while she combed through Klaus's hair.

Hey Da Da by the Andrea Litkei and Ervin Litkei tune flooded in the air as alcohol flooded the veins of the four adults. It wasn't Vydia's intention to get drunk at first but once the first sip passed her lips, she downed a bottle and a half. For her, it wasn't much because of her enhanced metabolism.

Vydia portioned a section of Vanya's hair and split it into three sections and weaved one over the other. Allison growled in frustration, "The nerve of that man. I mean, one thing goes wrong, and he's on a warpath. I mean, 'doesn't know exactly who I am?' No, no. No, Ray, you know exactly who I am. You just can't handle it. I'm protecting him."

Allison smacked the side of Klaus. Vydia glanced at the mirror to see behind her, she didn't catch the reason why she hit Klaus. He winced, "Ow, protect him from what?"

"The end of the world, for one," she continued to glide the comb through Klaus's hair.

"Does the world really end in six days?" Vanya questioned.

Vydia answered, "Yeah, last time Five and I tried to stop it alone. Then every one of them got involved and we did everything to try and stop it and you know, here we are, back to phase one." She took a small elastic band and tied the small braid on Vanya's hair.

Klaus pinched a cigarette between his teeth, standing up from the hairdresser chair, "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" Vanya and Allison groaned as Vydia laughed. "Oh, ew! Ew," he mocked Allison. "Please, miss, 'Luther was my lover'- Wait a minute. Vydia you were there in the whole apocalypse thing," Klaus waved his hands.

Vydia gasped, "You're right!" She pointed the comb to Klaus. "Think of Jake Gyllenhaal mixed with John Mulaney and Maxence Danet-Fauvel. With a twist of Timothée Chalamet," she spoke rapidly. "And then aim lower by adding a scowl when someone doesn't do what he says." Klaus gave her an odd look. "Yes, he was very hot. Eye candy even now."

"I knew it," Klaus laughed, stumbling to the center of the room. He pointed to Allison, "But you and Luther were making little lovesick moon-doh eyes at each other. All through puberty and breakfasts and all that."

Allison took Klaus's old seat and placed her legs on a stool for support, crossing them. Vanya's forehead creased, "Aren't we all like brothers and sisters, or-"

Vydia nodded, "Yeah, you guys are." Klaus snorted. "I ran into him 45 years ago."

"Well, technically-" Allison rested her head on her hand.