EPILOGUE

(10 years later)
Angelina:

If you would've told me thirteen years ago that I would fall in love with a sexy man that could possibly seduce a nun, and have amazing children...I simply would not have believed you.

We moved back to Italy when the twins turned four. We moved into a smaller but still huge house because it was hard to keep up with the children in his original massive house. We lived alone(with bodyguards) and some of the house staff occasionally.

Penny got married to Lorenzo's brother, Jason six years ago. They have a gorgeous 4 year old girl. They seem truly happy.

Aurora and Danny eloped in Vegas 8 years ago. Nobody was shocked that they got married sneakily but what shook us was that two years after their marriage; they gave birth to triplets. Three absolutely handsome young boys.

Summer still hasn't gotten married and is more secretive than ever. She moved permanently to America nine years ago. I'm always trying to find out who she's with but she hides that part of her life from me...which is so unfair, but I have noticed that whoever she's with makes her extremely happy.

I am now 6 months pregnant with yet another baby girl, we're thinking of naming her Gianna. I'm hopeful that she will atleast take after me since none of my children even slightly resemble me.

"Dad...you seriously need to stop buying mom things to apologize" I heard Stephanie commenting as she, Lorenzo and Stephano entered the kitchen... I was in the pantry in search of some snacks

"What do you suggest he should do smart ass?" Stephano asked

"He can start off with actually doing better" she said and I mentally agreed with her "avoid putting yourself in situations where you'd have to apologize"

"I still think dad should buy her jewellery" Stephano says

"Of course you would think that idiot...you don't even know how a marriage works" Stephanie says and I'm sure she rolled her eyes

"You also don't know"

"Keep it down you two...your mother hears everything" Lorenzo whispers "now help me pick a nice gift for her"

At this exact moment I decide to walk out of the pantry. They all stopped what they were doing and just stared at me as I walked out of the kitchen with my snacks

"Dad, Handle that" I hear Stephanie say

Lorenzo followed me up to Giovanni's (our two year old son's) room, I just wanted to check if he was still sleeping.

He's still peacefully sleeping so maybe I'll wake him up at 17:00pm...I need the thirty minutes chill session.

When I made my way to our room Lorenzo made it his mission to annoy the shit out of me.

~~~
Lorenzo:

I followed my wife into our bedroom. I watched her sit down on our bed with her hands placed securely on her huge baby bump. She then started struggling with her pillows, trying to get comfortable.

I walked closer to her to fix her pillows for her

"I can do that myself" she said peckishly

"I know my Angel but you looked like you were struggling" I say and she rolls her eyes "...and besides; I wanted to help you" I say

She takes the remote that was already on the bed and switches the 'telly' on.

"You've been mad at me the whole day...what did I do?" I sigh as I make myself comfortable next to her

"You don't even know what you did" she shakes her head and turns her attention to me "ealier today you called me fat" she let's a tear roll down her cheek "You called me a fat cow Lorenzo...so just leave me alone so I can eat my snacks in peace"

Here she goes again; I resist the urge to roll my eyes "Angel I most definitely did not call you a fat cow...let alone fat"

"Well those aren't the words you used but you implied it... I know you did" she starts full on sobbing. Gesù!

I pull her in for a hug "Bella-(Beautiful)" I start "that's honestly not what I meant"

"Are you calling me a liar?" She tries to pull away but I pull her back in

"N-no I'm not calling you a liar sweetheart...you just misunderstood me" I say carefully "my exact words this morning were 'your boobs have gotten bigger'...that's all"

"That's exactly what I mean...h-how can you s-say that so nonchalantly?"

"It was by no means meant to hurt your feelings...I was just admiring my wife in all her glory" I say honestly

"So you d-don't think I'm a fat c-cow?" She hiccups

"Of course I don't think you're a fat cow my Angel...infact nobody does" I try to reassure her "I'm really apologetic about hurting your feelings my Angel...I'm really sorry" I rub her back soothingly

"It's okay Lorenzo...it's just that my emotions always get the best of me, this pregnancy is really taking me on a ride...a roller coaster of emotions. My hormones are sky rocketing...one minute I'm happy, and the next minute I want to strangle you to death. This baby wants me to match her father's bipolar" she wipes her nose with my shirt "I hate being this hormonal...and I'm sure it's starting to take it's toll on you too"

"Oh no... I actually don't mind how sexual you have become. You want to have sex all the time" I say and she laughs lightly "You probably want to have sex right now" I add and she stiffens. She pulls away from me and stares at my crotch area then rolls her eyes "I'm not a piece of meat Angelina" I say and she giggles. I fucking love this woman

"ti odio-(I hate you)" she says as she unbottons my pants hurriedly

"And I love you more" I say

I lean in for a kiss and as soon as our lips touch she devours me. Fuck...this lady is everything.

My hands were now placed firmly on her breasts kneading them.

Her moans filled the room and made me want her even more...sex with pregnant Angelina is wiilllld.

She was about to take my pants off when our security alarm went off. Shit

We both composed ourselves and rushed out of the room. I could tell that she was angry that the 'bad guys'(as she puts it) interrupted our alone time

The bodyguards were already scattered preparing for a war and the children were escorted to the safe house in our woods with their mother.

This is the second time that we've had this security breach ever since we moved into this house and much to my dismay we still haven't found the Stronzo-(asshole) that's behind these attacks...and so help that bitch when I find him.

I thought that killing Robert would end most of our suffering...but we still have someone else trying to die at my hands.

I'm going to fucking kill whoever this weak excuse of a person is. Believe me.

----------------------
Author's note:

Okay you guys probably hate me because of the extremely late update...this was the last update for this book but second is really in the works now and I'm so excited to find out what you guys think about book two

As always... I love you deep❤❤