1

I'm Irene Bae, Seulgi's future girlfriend and president of student council.

It's always fun to tease her, THE one and ONLY Kang Seulgi. She sees me as her annoying enemy (not really). She's also a Volleyball Captain, One of the smartest, prettiest, sexiest and the most hottest girl in this school.

By the way I describe her, I guess you pretty much knew that I have hots for her, I mean, who wouldn't?

And of course, there are pretty boys- okay that's hard for me to admit so don't tell them- who is fighting over her, some of them won't stop even if asked, tsk assholes.

So yeah, I'm walking through the hallway finding my bab- *ehem* I mean Seulgi.

Before you ask I'm not courting her, I'm a coward I know but I have my reasons.

Well, I'm too prideful and too hot for that.

Every people who saw me for the first time will think I'm oh-so-innocent-angel, well fuck off I'm not. I'm not just a pretty face, my friends call me 'pervert'. I am no pervert, uhm for Seulgi only at least.

Anyways, I found my girl at the volleyball court doing stretches.

Damn look at that body.

I unconciously bit my bottom lip while looking at her, oh god, sweat makes her hotter.

I felt a tap on my shoulder that interrupted my thoughts.

"Who the fuc-"

"Easy there Bae, you're ogling at Seulgi. Again." Says Joy who just finished doing her stretches, she's the setter at Seulgi's team by the way.

"Look at her Sooyoung, Isn't she hot" It's very much not a question, Joy just rolled her eyes at this pervert. When Joy was about to look at Seulgi a hand shove her face.

"Okay that's enough, stop looking at her" Irene said while busy staring at Seulgi.

Joy scoffed loudly, "I didn't even got a glance"

Irene shushed her, "Don't be greedy Sooyoung"

"Bitch, that's Joy for you" Irene nodded, "Okay, Sooyoung" Joy groaned.

"Stop looking at my bestfriend, that's kinda making you look stupid... In love maybe?" Irene blushed, "Yeah, thanks"

Joy gave her a 'wtf' look. "That's not a compliment, idiot"

"Oh, stop that Sooyoung. You're flattering me" Irene said before making her way to Seulgi, she walk briskly when she noticed a boy starting to approach Seulgi.

"Hey, Seulgi" She greeted, the captain just rolled her eyes at her.

"Stop rolling your eyes, am I making you feel that good with my mere presence" She wiggled her eyebrows, Seulgi slaps her shoulder. And oh my fucking god, did it hurt? We're talking about a volleyball player's slap here for fuck's sake.

"Aww, did it hurt?" Irene nodded while pouting, Seulgi took a step closer to her then cupped her face, Irene suddenly knew what heaven feels like.

But the heavenly feeling went away when that touch became harder until she felt her face being shoved.

"Serves you right, asshole" Seulgi said while laughing at her. Irene decides that being shoved is not that bad, not when you will be blessed with a lovely laugh.

Irene just stared at her, thr pain became numb and all she saw was the ethereal sight of Seulgi laughing, eyes turning to crescents, what a wonderful sight, isn't it? -Say no, you'll die-

It's all ruined when a boy came to the view, she immediately held Seulgi's wrist, pulling her onto the bench, not noticing the shade of red spreading to Seulgi's cheeks.

"What was that?" Seulgi asked while taking a seat beside Irene.

"I'm saving you" Seulgi's eyes burrowed confusedly, "For what?"

"For a potential threat" Seulgi almost laugh if not for Irene's seriousness.

"You know, if you're not the president I would think you have grown nuts" Seulgi said, giggling because of Irene's weird face, well Seulgi is tired and she wants a decent conversation between them. That's decent enough, right?

"Oh right, that's why I came here. You know, president duties. It sucks, but don't tell them, they'll sue me" Irene turned and saw Seulgi looking at her amusedly, Irene patted herself internally for being Seulgi's source of entertainment.

"You're weird" Seulgi said.

Irene shoved her shoulder lightly, "Stop that, you're making me blush" Seulgi turned her head almost immediately and Irene really is blushing. She just take everything that Seulgi may say as a compliment.

Seulgi shook her head and look at her in disbelief.

Irene cleared her throath and composed herself, "So, the council allow me- I mean WE decided to watch you-*ehem* your team closely for the upcoming competition" She smiled proudly, she tried hard to annoy Bogum, vice president, to do her works as a president so she could watch Seulgi, And Bogum being the supportive bestfriend that he is, agreed.

"What the point of watching?" Seulgi raised her eyebrow.

"So I can stare at you" Of course she didn't say that, Irene being the smartass that she is, already made an excuse.

"So we could be sure none of your team mates are slacking off" Irene said trying to be convincing.

"We're productive enough to not need your help miss president" Seulgi scoffed, she felt like she and her team are being underestimated.

"I know all of you are really productive, my captain. We want to watch over all of you so we can also provide for your team's needs" Irene said.

"Okay" Seulgi said while nodding. Irene smiled at the fact Seulgi didn't complain about her calling her 'my captain'