11

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Early in the morning, Seulgi was in the kitchen, cooking something that Irene would like for breakfast. This goes on for a few weeks already, Irene sleeping in her apartment or Seulgi in Irene's but you would rarely see Irene doing their breakfast.

Seulgi just looked at Irene when she goes out of the bedroom, looking like she doesn't have enough sleep and she doesn't know what she was doing.

She watched as Irene walks to the cupboard and she took a mug then she went to the refrigerator, taking a box full of milk. Directly drinking from it, the mug isn't used. Seulgi can't help but giggle, she would surely make Irene drink all of the content of that box before the day ends.

"Hey" Seulgi quietly said, the way Irene's face lit up when she locked her gaze at her made Seulgi's heart beat faster than it should that she was worried for a second that it's not normal.

"Hi there, beautiful" Irene playfully wink and it never fails to make Seulgi's face heat up so she returns to the task at hand to avoid being teased by Irene when she see her face painted red.

It was a peaceful morning other than the playful banter and random compliments, the morning was pleasant.

When they arrived at the school, Irene opened the door for Seulgi, like what she would always do.

Seulgi gave her a peck that serves as a thank you and Irene thinks that she should open all goddamn door Seulgi walks into if she would recieve a kiss.

"They are doing a petition for a new club, again" Irene sighs heavily as she placed her arm around her girlfriend's shoulder.

"Hmm? what kind of club?" After she said that, she kissed Irene's jaw to lighten up her mood. Seulgi figured that kisses makes Irene happy because she usually steals a kiss when there's an opportunity.

"A book club, like what the hell is that? Isn't books are applied in English club too. Why can't they just go to I don't know, to the library?!" The way Irene's face and eyebrows change with every sentence makes it funny, that even in her frustrated state, Seulgi thinks she looks so adorable ranting like that.

"Why don't you just explain it to them?" Seulgi asked and Irene snorts almost immediately.

"I just did, a couple of fucking times..." Irene's voice became low when she realised what she just said, Irene turn to Seulgi who was glaring at her than smiles sheepishly before muttering a small 'sorry'. "They won't listen to me, babe. I have a feeling that they are pushing that club just so they can have a free room officialy for themselves" She said more calmly now that Seulgi was massaging the palm of the hand that was around her shoulder.

"The decision is still yours, you know. You should tell Wendy to speak to them, maybe with Joy to be more intimidating. Wendy has her way with words 'Rene" Irene mentally took note of Seulgi's smart suggestion until their steps halted, exactly in front of Seulgi's class.

"I hate Wednesdays" Irene muttered under her breath and it didn't go unnoticed by Seulgi.

"Are you available on lunch?" Seulgi turns to her.

"Always, for you" Irene pressed their lips a little longer before pulling away when she heard footsteps. "See you later, love" She pecks one last time before waving.

"See you" Seulgi presents her beautiful eyesmile that never fails to make Irene's heart flutter.

~

"No, Joy I don't understand" Wendy ruffles her hair then looks directly into Joy.

"Which part?"