Diary's recap.

Dear diary,

Thursday morning 9:00 am,

"Today was an awesome day,I get to talk with my crush and I met best friend whom I didn't meet for 5 whole years!Although we got a lot of things to catch up with.haha.."

"Okay,I guess that's enough for now~

I'll wrote again tommorow."I said as I hide my diary at the top of the cabinet where no one except me would know where it is and went to school.

Friday morning,10:00 am

Dear diary,

"I hope everything goes well for today..
I'm planning on confessing with my crush today....although I'm sure that I will be rejected,at least I tried....right?...
haa...I wish that everything will just go as planned though...."

" that's enough for now...I guess..?I'm sure I'll be rejected anyway...
-cough- -cough-

oh...my sickness is getting worse day by day huh.....

-sigh- well,it's just a sickness anyway..."I say to myself while hiding my diary on the usual spot and mentally prepare myself and run off to school.
10 minutes of running to school had passed,and I finally arrive.
"Hey Lia!!I'm here bro!!!"my best friend
said while waving at me.
" Oh!hey rin!what's up?"I said while waving my hand and run to her side.
it's been so long since I heard her voice while shouting at me like that....I missed it~

"Well,your gonna confess your love for today right~?" she said teasingly.
"yea....to be honest I'm quite nervous.....I'm sure that I'll be rejected but I still want to do it...-cough-"I said to her nervously.
" oh...okay...good luck gurl!"she said encouragingly...
"Oh,btw your sickness is getting worse day by day gurl....have you went to consult to the doctor...?I'm worried about you lia....." she said with a sorrowful look.
"haha don't worry rin,I'll be fine~" I said to her while smiling.
"hm,ok if you say so...btw let's go to our room or else our teacher is gonna be mad at us~" she said teasingly while we both walk to our room...

Friday night,10:00 pm
Dear diary,
I just confessed to my crush today and guess what,He also confessed to me and said he LOVES ME!!! Like seriously,I thought that he's gonna reject me but it turns out that he also feel the same!I could literally feel like I can do anything right now~!
We also decided to be in a relationship since I'm 18 now and he's turning 20.
we decided to take it slow and started dating each other.
this is a dream come true for me and there's nothing I could wish for~!

"hm,I guess that's enough for today~" I said while stretching my arm and return my diary to my usual hiding spot.
"I still can't believe that this is happening right now.....I could only dream of my crush liking me back,but now...we are in a relationship!" I said while throwing myself on the bed.
I feel like I'm in cloud 9 right now~...
"I'm sure that rin will be also happy for this news~" I said while turning of the light.
the stars twinkling in the sky while the wind continuously blowing softly through the open window.
"Oh how I'll miss this things..."I whispered to myself and closed my eyes.

Saturday morning,7:00 am
"the morning sure is bright today~" I said to myself while fixing the bed.
"hey rin!,meet me at the school gate later~"
I said to my friend through our private group chat.
"Sure~" she replied.
"okay,see yah" I said and take a quick bath and get ready to go to school.

An hour and a half later~

Rin's POV
"Lia!!here!!!" I said to my friend as she walked to my side.

"Yo!I have news for you rin" she said excitingly.
"Oh~and what is it?is it about your crush?" I said teasingly.
"yeah!remember that I confessed yesterday?" she said cheerfully.
"yeah and what of it?wait....don't tell me that your crush like you back?!"
"Yeah!when I confessed yesterday,he also confessed that he feel the same for me~!!"
she said excitingly.
"Well,that's good news gurl!!why didn't you tell me this yesterday?" I said excitingly.
"well,I'm quite busy yesterday so....yeah..
-cough-"she said while coughing...
" Hey,did you consult to the doctor?I'm worried about that sickness of yours lia...."I said worryingly....
"No,but I'm gonna do that some time.." she said calmly....
"ok...if you say so..." I said to her still worrying about her health....cause she is getting worse day by day and she is looking pale right now....I'm worried about her cause she is my only close friend since childhood and we didn't see each other for 5 whole years....
"Don't worry gurl,I'll be fine" She said with a smile....
"hm...okay~" I said to her.and we both walk off to our respective sits in our classroom.

Lia's POV,
days like this continously went by and my boyfriend and I get to know more of each other.
we also hang out with my best friend rin and go to many places and have fun...
3 months had passed by and my sickness is getting worse....I decided to consult to the doctor and the doctor said that I have leukemia and that I have only a few days left to live.
Leukemia is a type of cancer that affects the blood and bone marrow.and it can be a cause of death.
well, tbh I'm quite shocked because of me having only a few days left but,at the same time...Im fine with it....although my only regret is that I can't stay with them and spend some time together.....at least I get to met good people like them...and I just wish that even if I'm gone,they would still continue to live on happily and for them to find their happiness..
-sigh- I guess I'll spend my last days with them...and have fun..haha

Saturday night,10:00 pm,

Dear diary,

'It's been a while since I write here...haha and this is probably the last time I'll write here...but,It's been fun this past few days that I spent with them...and today is my last day....wish I could spend more time with you though...but yeah,I guess that's okay...I'm still lucky to met people like them...

And if you guys are reading this....I'm sorry if I didn't tell you the truth...but,it's okay if you don't forgive me...I just hope that you guys will find your own happiness and have fun without me...and I'm sorry that I can't stay with you...specially you,rin and my boyfriend Lucas...I hope you will find another girl that you will love Lucas...I'm sorry that I can't stay with you anymore...and I'm sorry that I couldn't stay with you...my best friend...anymore..I just hope you will find another friend that you will be close to and your own happiness...

Stay safe and happy for me~
and thank you for all of the good memories and for making my last moments in life special.
and if there is truly a God,I thank him for making me meet people like you...
I pray for your happiness and if there is a reincarnation, I wish to meet you guys again...
live in my stead and I love you all."

"hm...I guess that's enough..." I said while putting my diary next to me.
"it's been a while since I write on my diary...haha" I said as the moonlight pass through my face...stars twinkling in the night sky and the wind blowing through the open window to my face.
"I guess passing away this way is not bad at all.
although I regret that I can't stay with them anymore...but,it's better this way...at least they won't be hurt that much...." I said as I lay on my bed.
"haa....I'll really miss this....well,I guess I just sleep...thanks for the beautiful memories...I'll forever remember it...
farewell~..." I said as I close my eyes and drifted off into a long lasting slumber.
"I love you all~"....

-The end -