episode 1

Hi guys...this is my first story I'm so excited. I'm not expert in English so plz kindly ignore if any grammatical errors r found🙃.

_______________________________

Ganesh pov:
     Malini where are you? I'm getting late to my office and you know that I like to be punctual so plz hurry up. Yeah lunch box is ready and ur breakfast is on dinning table she said.

     Food is delicious even after 20 years of our marriage I still love your hand-made food. She smiles and said what to do aandi(means they call their husband aandi to give respect) my hand has some magic u know right.

     After that in office I'm the manager for one of the TCS branch company. This manager post I didn't get for easy I worked hard day and night for 20 years. For my punctuality and my dedication towards the work I got this post. 

     I have enough of work on my head today.The head of the company is pressuring me for one of the project work as you all know that I'm the manager of this company most of the task will be assigned to me. And now 50% of the work is done. Now time is 10pm I need to check out I said bye to my colleagues.

     Now I'm in sweet home when every I get back to home by seeing my sweet lovely daughter face it brings glow to my face. Now she is 18th years old girl and she is my one and only Princess.

Flashback:

I still remember the day she was born. Actually I was out of town during delivery so I went to see my daughter after 2 days. She was so small,so fair, tiny hands and legs, her lips was so pink she just look like babe doll and I can't control myself so I did one crazy stuff I went to canteen and got chocolate ice cream and Juice I fed my daughter one spoon of ice cream.... hahah even now I can't control my laugh when ever I remember that Incident... Malini was so angry on me because of my crazyness but I know how to cool her. She asked me a crazy question which makes my laugh she asked that whether u love me more or Ur daughter. I said that Ur my angel and she is one and only  my princess my daughter both are so important I can't chose my wifey . She giggled and hugged me and said I love you hubby.

Flashback ends...

I don't like even others show her more love than me not even her mother. I'm so jealous when it comes to my daughter.

     And u all know how an Indian dad acts like when it comes to their daughter. Oops sorry I'm saying about my daughter but I didn't say her name😂her sweet name is Aradhana. Now she is studying engineering in vidyanikatan college first year BE,CSE.

    But she is too innocent.she don't know the true world. She believes everything is correct around her. But only we elders know the true face of our world. I hope she also will learn soon. She is an average student but a very hardworking person.

    She respects my every word and she is my world. I trust her she will not do any rubbish things which I don't like. She is my pride.

   But from her childhood I used to be strict with her and u guys all know that every Indian father's should be strict with their own child because mostly all Indian moms spoil their child with over love.

  If anyone is not strict in family then the child will be sitting in our heads and u all guess what I meant by now rite.

__________________

This is for today.. I hope u guys all love this episode. This story is kind of dad and daughter bond I think some of u may be facing this kind of situation.(over protectiveness from dad)