episode 3

As soon as the class starts right side one girl sat near to me she smiled at me and she herself introduced hi I'm Thanvi and U?

Hi I'm Aradhana I said. Nice to meet u Aradhana sadly I don't have any friends in this college Aru ...Hy can I call u Aru what na I'm so open minded girl and I will be so friendly with everyone while giggled she said.

yeah!!it's absolutely fine Thanvi I don't have any problem I can't control myself I smiled at her she is so sweet,her way of talk is quite attractive.

Soon lunch time arrived I went silently to canteen and opened my lunch box when I was eating I felt like some weight on my back. I turned around to see what and guess who it was😂 Thanvi.

Be careful Thanvi I said. Ooooh so sorry Aru she said and I guess she is in hurry because she turned her head towards someone but I can't see who is that she was hiding the view of that person when I heard it was men voice I returned and lowered my head.

Who can it be? May be he is her friend but she said that she don't have any friends from this college then Who is he?... Is he her boyfriend? If she has a boyfriend then it will be so difficult for me to move with her...sai Baba plz help me.

I said myself. I know that my mind-set is like 18's century but what to do I was brought up like that in my family no girls should speak with boys before marriage not even as a friend. Nana is so strict when it comes to boys matter and I'm so scared of him so I didn't even do anything which is against to him.

After a short talk between them she came and sat near me I thought of asking her but I'm so sly type I can't initiate the talk I was in my own world  by seeing my face  she raised her eyebrows and asked what happen Aru are you not feeling well?

Why Ur looking weird morning u was absolutely fine right then what happen now.

I was just looking at her blankly now what to say I don't have any idea so I just said no not like that I'm fine Thanvi with a small smile on my face.

And I left to class soon the class got over I went near to bus stand I got into the bus and back to home.

When I was back I went straight to my room because I was not in the mood of speaking right now. I got freshed up and sleep for a while.

After an hour I got down I saw my mom she was watching her favourite serial I went near her. She asked are u so tired?

No Amma I'm fine now I said and I was watching TV with her after a while I heard car sound immediately I rushed into my room because nana don't like if I waste even a sec.

And I started to do my assignment words. Nana came and visited me..he asked how was Ur first day in college. Did lectures r teaching?

What class didn't u have? etc..etc...after all his questions I answered him one by one. After that he went. We all are our dinner and went back to rooms.