Chapter 3 : Knowing You Better

"Where here." Juliana said as she parked her car near on the restaurant where they should eat their lunch.

"You made it really quick to came here." Valentina said as she unfastened her seatbelt, and glance to Juliana then smiled.

"What's with that look Valentina?" asked Juliana as she can't focused on how Valentina looked at her.

"What's wrong with the way I look at you?" Valentina asked curious.

"Nahh. You didn't looked your boyfriend like that when I remembered you at the park." Juliana said then headed out of her car.

"Who's boyfriend, your telling me?" asked Valentina as Juliana open her door "Gracias."

"The guy that made a day off just to make a girl happy." continue Juliana while they were entering the entrance of the restaurant.

Valentina made a big sound of laugh then stop after looking to Juliana "He's not my boyfriend Juliana. He's my brother. A brother."

Juliana stop, then said "I thought he's your boyfriend, hahah. Im sorry." Juliana look around the restaurant it's not that crowded. "Where do you want to seat?" she asked Valentina looking into her face.

"Maybe near at the window. It's a good place to have our lunch." pointing on the corner side of the window in the restaurant.

They walked towards to the table. Juliana pull a chair to Valentina and said "take a seat señorita Valentina." Valentina smiled as how the way Juliana treat her. "Gracias." then Juliana seat facing to Valentina.

"What's your order Juliana?" she ask Juliana while they're we're looking for the menu.

"Langostinos A La Plancha, and Sopa De Pescado Y Mariscos Roja." Juliana said "and jugo de naranja" she added.

"Well same order as you Juliana." Valentina said handling her menu book the the waiter.

"You like what I ordered?" Juliana asked confused.

"Sí. That's on my top favourite in this restaurant." Valentina said looking into Juliana.

"Ok ma'm. Just wait for your order to be serve." The waiter interrupted.

"Gracias." both girls said.

"Do you always go the park and sketch?" Valentina asked Juliana as she's making an eye contact to Juliana.

"No. Actually I just dropped by, then admired the view. So I decided to get my sketchbook book then draw." Juliana replied looking also to Valentina's eyes. "And you do you always go there with your brother?"

"No. It was only happen that yesterday I wanted to go to the park. I feel like I needed a fresh air. I feel like suffocate." Valentina said breaking the eye contact to Juliana then look around the restaurant.

"Mírami Valentina." Juliana said caressing Valentina's hand. "Que pasó? If you don't mind. I am here, you can count on me from now on." Juliana continue as she's holding Valentina's hands. The sadness in her eyes, I will replace it with smiles that match the color of her blue eyes.

"Thank you. I feel better now and I feel like I'm gaining my life again." Valentina continue as she look again to Juliana. "I now added you as my friend Juls. Since Juliana is kinda long name to pronounce." then she smiled.

"Bien Vale. Since your name is much longer than my name." then they both made a laugh, but interrupted by the waiter.

"You juice ma'am." the waiter said, then left.

"Hope to know more about you Juls." said Valentina while drinking her juice.

"There's nothing more you need to know about me. Im just an ordinary girl living with my mom. Actually we just move-in in this city. We're actually from Texas."