introduction

SHE WHO WALKS THE FLOORSOF HELL FINDS THE KEY TO THEGATES OF HER OWN HEAVEN,BURIED THERE LIKE A SEED

OF HELL FINDS THE KEY TO THE
GATES OF HER OWN HEAVEN,
BURIED THERE LIKE A SEED.

Segovia Amil

S U M M A R Y

S U M M A R Y

LALISA IS AN ANGEL. Crafted by the gentle hands of the all-knowing God, nurtured within the gates of the Silver City. As one of the Lord's loyal servants, Lalisa is naturally tasked as the protector and the guide of humanity, serving as the invisible string that pushes men to their own paradise.

It has always been that way since before the beginning of time, she knows, and it will remain the same in the many more years to come.

But as the last millennium ends and another millennium starts, the more she senses that something is missing. The longer she keeps her eyes on her humans, the longer she observes their daily mundane activities, the more she craves. The more she wants.

Wants for something better, yearns for something more.

Because beneath the celestial beauty, ability, and immortality that was bestowed upon her, something is still lacking. A part of her is yet to be filled with something she has yet to know. Lalisa has studied in every country, travelled all the land, swam in every sea and ocean, learned every language known to man, but the one thing she still did not know was herself.

Angels are not supposed to succumb into their own desires--that is the most important rule in the Silver City. But what happens if Lalisa chooses to pursue her own dreams and just... fall?

(But God always works in mysterious ways. He knows everything, plans everything ahead of time, hence why as soon as she falls, she crosses paths with a mysterious man that calls himself Jeongguk, who claims that he is apparently a demon, and that he'd come all the way from Hell in search for his wings.)

PERSEPHONE'S CONFIDENCE WAVERED

PERSEPHONE'S CONFIDENCE WAVERED. "ARE YOU SAYING YOU WOULDN'T FIGHT FOR ME?"

HADES SIGHED, AND BRUSHED HIS FINGER ALONG HER CHEEK. "DARLING, I WOULD BURN THIS WORLD FOR YOU."

from Pinterest

▬▬▬▬▬

A HADES & PERSEPHONE
MODERN RETELLING

face claims
BTS's Jeongguk
and
BLACKPINK'S Lisa

▬▬▬▬▬

inspirations:

° nikita gill, segovia amil,
c. ruth, natalie wee, &
anon poets.
° hades and
persephone
° lucifer
° peter pan

▬▬▬▬▬

dedicated to

shreya skye val
delle april sana
ily ehehehe

a/n: i changed the entire concept
of this aaa but the plot, hmm,
not so much. still, i hope u enjoy <3

▬▬▬▬▬

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
This is a figment of the
author's imagination.
Any similarities to
other stories or real-life
events are purely
coincidental.

HOESEOKIE © 2021

C O M I N G
S O O N