Chapter Twenty-Six

The next morning when I woke, I immediately felt gross as I was still covered in cum only now it was dried.  Making a face of disgust I rubbed at my eyes with the heels of my hand.

"Morning," Hunter said, looking down at me with big eyes.

Hunter's hair was pushed away from his face, exposing his forehead, and small droplets of water fell from strands of hair. My eyes couldn't help but follow the drops of water as they fell down his body, tracing every line until falling out of sight beneath grey sweat pants.

"I got fresh towels in the bathroom, along with a chocolate I can't pronounce the name of, and I thought we could go out for breakfast and spend the day in town once you've showered,"

"Sounds perfect," I said as I got out of bed.

I made my way to the bathroom and as I passed Hunter gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, and he in turn smacked my ass, causing me to jump in surprise as Hunter giggled behind me. With a red face I rushed into the bathroom, closing the door behind me as my heart hammered in my chest. He really was to much sometimes. Giving my head a shake I showered quickly and ate the chocolate as I got dressed so we could start our day.

As I exited the bathroom Hunter was grabbing his wallet from the top of the dresser, where his duffle bag sat abandoned on the floor, clothes spilling out onto the sides of the bag.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded my head and Hunter grabbed my hand, pulling me from the room and walking towards the docks.

As we reached the boat there was already someone standing behind the wheel waiting for us, though they made no move to help us as we awkwardly clambered on to the boat. Ignoring them Hunter plopped down in a seat and pulled me beside him. Sighing in contentment I leaned against Hunter's shoulder, it was a little strange being like this, all lovey-dovey , but I was slowly getting used to it. It was a peaceful boat ride, the waves not to big and constant shadows of marine life curiously edging towards the surface of the water.

"They should be setting up for the talent show soon,"

As we approached the town, we could already see people decorating their homes and shops, stringing lights and setting out special decorations for the up coming talent show. As the boat docked Hunter sprung up, pulling me up beside him without warning, which caused me to stumble and trip into him.

"Everything looks so beautiful!" Hunter explained, full of childlike excitement.

"Lets walk around then," I said, climbing off the boat.

Hunter quickly followed me and we spent the morning pointing out small and insignificant details to each other. Eventually we passed a restaurant and decided to grab some food, which was quickly eaten and we were soon back to wandering the streets. A few people stopped to talk to us but most went about their normal days, completely ignoring Hunter and I.

As the day wore on Hunter and I just found more and more things to do. We bought some souvenirs, ate weirdly flavored ice cream and when we needed to reset we ended up at the beach, where we found out there was no whale watching, so we settled on snorkeling instead.

The impromptu snorkeling expedition was amazing. There were sea turtles, beautiful rocks and coral and so many fish it was like looking at a screen saver come to life and even a few small sharks. Our guide was going around with another man taking photos of the rest of the group. I tapped Hunter and motioned to them just as they turned to take a photo of us. Hunter and I smiled and waved at the camera and the man gave us a thumbs up before swimming off again.

It felt like no time had passed, but when we returned to the beach the sun was just starting to sink below the horizon, dying the sky magnificent Oranges and pinks.