00

No One's POV

No One's POV

"President! President!", Zhengze's director entered quickly to his boss' office with a file. "Our new students arrived here."

The director was a little bit fat, and a little short compared to this college's president, which weight was appropriated to his height and also wore some glasses.

"Oh, really?", the president was looking through the curtains, and then he turned around to see his subordinated. "I'm so excited for this new year", put his left hand on his chin, letting that sink in, "I can see how everything's gonna change forever", he smiled meanwhile pointed at nowhere with his finger.

"Yeah. But at the same time it's bad. They're only two, sir."

"Just two?"

The president looked so disappointed.

"Yes, one is a boy and the other one

"Yes, one is a boy and the other one... It's her."

"She?", the director nodded to the tallest man's question. "The daughter of... Lorena Ramírez?"

"Yes! Lo-Lorena Ramí-mírez", pronounced the subordinated, failing in the process, "The Ripper... a-a... and Li ShangHuo", gave the files to the president, "t-the one who studied at Zhiying."

The tall man opened the files, and they had a lot of things about the new girl in the university. Her name, one photo, and all of the required documents to get inside Zhengze.

"She's like... 16, right?", the one wearing glasses closed the file and hold it in his hand while looked at his subordinated.

"Y-Yeah", the director nodded nervous, "but she told the recruiter that her international age is still 15 years old when she came three months ago to give her documents, her birthday is still far according to herself."