1.5

No One's POV

"President! President!", Zhengze's director entered quickly to the boss' office with a file. "Our new students arrived here.

"Oh, really?", the president was looking through the curtains, and then he turned to his subordinated. "I'm so excited for this new year, he putted his left hand on his chin, letting that sink in, "I can see how everything's gonna change forever", he smiled meanwhile pointed at his front with his finger.

"Yeah. But at the same time it's bad. They're only two, sir."

"Just two? What about the other eight boys we admitted?"

The president looked so disappointed, while he started to water his plants.

"President, only one of them both is a boy."

"Only one boy? And the other nine, then?"

"Yeah, uh... After visiting the campus, the other nine boys just..."

"Just what?"

"They all transferred to another school."

Then the president started to walk around the office.

"Headmaster. We had chosen ten male students. Surprisingly, only Ming Tian is left."

"Director, please think of a method. Keep Ming Tian here, no matter what we take", he watered again the plant meanwhile the director wrote the order. "In 42 years history of Zhengze University, we aim to cultivate tough and perfect girls. Our students not only achieve world-class level in combat, but also contribute to the society a lot after graduation. They totally get 74 citizen rewards, sixteen police rewards and eight national rewards. But we overlooked a fact. They're all girls! They're going to be married in the future. They need to be in harmony with their beloved ones", the director nodded to what the president says.

"So you take the plunge to enroll male students from this year, then they can get used to the world of different gender in advance."

"Right. For our students happy growth, even with one only male student, we still must carry out the plan. Director, publicize our new school regulation."

"Yes! I'll do it right now."

Then the director typed a message to the whole university announcing the new rules.

Zhengze University
«Campus report:

Excellent students of Zhengze University, from this semester, Zhengze University will be carrying out co-education!»