the child final

Tobios pov

I just woke up today I am bringing haru to afternoon practice with me so I have to get him dressed.

"Wake up haru" I say gently he starts to wake up and stretches a bit "good morning mama" I let him call me mama cause he is more comfortable with it "let's get you dressed you have daycare and then I will pick you up and take you to practice with me" I say and he smiles "YAY i get to see mama play volleyball!" he says excitedly "your also gonna meet more of my family" I say and his eyes shine brightly "REALLY?!" he almost screams and I nod "but that's only if you get up and get dressed" I say and he jumps off the bed and wobbles to his closet I walk over and open the doors pulling out a outfit. Its a plain green t-shirt with a green flannel over shirt and some jeans, I lay them on the bed and pick haru up to give him a bath.

Timeskip to afternoon practice

Sugas pov

Kageyama just texted me saying he picked up haru and is on his way over here.
"Where's kageyama?" someone asks
"He just texted me that he's on his way" I say then daichi says "ok but tell him to hurry aoba johsai will be here in half an hour" I nod and a few moments later Kageyama is here "hi everyone" he says and everyone starts asking him where he's been and he says "I had to go get someone he will be watching us practice today" and everyone but me is confused "who? And did you ask coach for permission?" daichi asks "yes I have permission from the coach and this is who" he says and then a small boy who looks about 3-4 walks in he has blond hair and dark blue eyes that shimmer in the light sort of like kageyamas. "Who is this?" kiyoko asks and before kageyama can say anything I but in "my grandson that's who!!" and I run up to him "hi there I am sugawara" I say and he smiles "hi I'm haru miya!!" he exclaims he is to cute! Everyone is still to shocked to comprehend what is happening so after calming everyone down we explain.

"So your telling us that you adopted this Child with Miya and now your a mom?!" daichi says and kageyama nods then explains how he doesn't have a family and really thought of us as family and daichi starts crying for the first time " of course I'll be the grand dad everyone needs one!" he says and kageyama smiles "thank you" he says and starts crying a bit "mama why are you crying?" haru asks "is mama sad?" he asks again and starts tearing up a bit "nonono baby mamas not sad mamas happy! See when you get very happy sometimes you cry years of joy." tobio said and haru smiled "so mamas not sad?" ha asks "no I'm not sad" tobio says back and a large amount of awwws could be heard throughout the gym and then there was a large knock at the door. We opened it and in came aoba johsai "OK WHERE IS HE?!" Oikawa screamed "Oikawa san calm down" yahaba said "who are you even looking for shittykawa" iwa said "hey language iwaizumi san!!" kageyama said and everyone looked his way to see him holding the child "who is that?!" kindaichi asked
"My adopted son" kageyama said casually and all of aoba johsai had their jaws dropped except Oikawa and yahaba.

"YOU ADOPTED A KID?!" iwaizumi screamed "yup" kageyama said again in a calm tone, Oikawa and yahaba walk up to them and to say hi "hi there you must be haru." yahaba says sweetly and I noticed kyotani blush a bit at how sweet his voice was "yup! I'm haru who are you?" my beautiful grandchild asks "I'm yahaba and this is Oikawa" yahaba answers "OH mama told me about you guys! He talks about how awesome you all are and how you both play the coolest position in volleyball!" haru says happily "you have raised him well tobio!" Oikawa says and everyone starts laughing just Then semi and shirabu come through the doors with all the other setters.

Kageyamas pov (cause I got bored of sugas -_-)

We all started laughing at oikawa sans comment when the large gym doors opened and all the remaining setters came in including moniwa and konegawa! "Where is the adorable child?!" semi San said and me Suga Oikawa and yahaba started laughing "has right here" I say and semi and moniwa start squealing like girls "he is so cute" moniwa says