Harsh {BakugouXDancer!Reader Headcannons}

"Heyy! Can i request hcs for Bakugo, Todoroki, Kaminari and Kirishima with a sweet professional well known dancer S/O whose one day got called to be in a reality show as a mentor for other dancers and it's like, their first time seeing their sweet s/o became so serious, harsh and intimidating as they scold the new dancers for every small details they do wrong? If not, just choose one boi and maybe just make a oneshot, thanks bb❤ "

...

So sorry dear I only ended up doing Bakugou, and I kept it as headcannons, hope you don't mind ;3; - PUO

.:+:.

Katsuki Bakugou

-He wasn't super thrilled with you signing on for the show, least of all a Reality TV Show. (People whine too much on those damn things)

-He also knew working TV was kinda of crab-shoot and could have some unpredictable hours.... So you'd be spending less time with him, and he sort of resented the whole idea it even more for it.

-But he wasn't gonna run your life, so he let you go

-When you asked him to come on set for a day he agreed only to try and show some interest in your current work, but he doubted he'd have any fun while he was there... Boy was he wrong

-You greeted him when he arrived all cheery and sweet, and smiling all the while as you lead him around the studio and gave him a little tour- and he did his best not to seem as uninterested as he was.... And you seemingly so excited about having him there was a little endearing, he would admit.

-All the staff for the show treated you and Bakugou with plenty of kindness and respect, though many of the younger ones and the interns seemed to avoid you two like the plague.... A little irking, because he assumed they were avoiding him, but no.

-Oh no

-He didn't intend to pay much attention to the actual dancing once it started up, he just stayed off to the side and kept his distance, far away from the cameras. You turned and waved at him with one of those bright, cheerful little smiles of yours, just before the camera's started rolling.

-The first ones came out, a little group moving out onto the floor and halting where you stood, and right away any shred of a smile on your face disappeared, and you just watched them, utterly stony, and at first Bakugou thought nothing of it. You were concentrating, right?

-You stopped the dancers mid-dance, ordering the music off and and sending the dancers scrambling into a tense, utterly nervous halt. They stumbled to a standstill, cowering under the loud, cold tenor of your voice as you started in

-"Sloppy, erratic, no rhythm- you, you missed half the steps! How did you make it to this stage with pacing like that, hmm?"

-Your voice was cold, and cut, stern and utterly serious. And the dancers?

-They looked ready to run away, they were scared to even look at you

-Holy shit, they weren't avoiding him at all

-They were afraid of you. You.

-His sweet, kind, way too bright and friendly (Y/N)

-His (Y/N) who ripped those dancers a new one without hesitation, pointing out every little mistake, ordering rerun after rerun, incessant, never letting up, pushing each dancer to their limit and then a little further. He'd never seen you so stern in your entire life.... and honestly?

-This side of you totally turned him on

-He was smirking at you near the whole time, watching you like a hawk the whole recording through, and he could not wait to catch you when it was all said and done

-Couldn't stop smirking tbh

-Totally had the time of his life seeing that, and 100% could not keep his hands off you when it was over

-"Where the hell has this side of you been, huh? You hiding it from me?"

-You blink at it, a little stunned for half a second, before a sly smirk makes a rare appearance on your usually kind and tender expression, and damn, his heart could have stopped at what you said next. Your voice was low and hushed, your finger trailing under his chin with a certain little glint in your eye.

-"Why, you want me to treat you like that Bakugou? Order you around, make you do whatever I want and make sure you get it right? Or suffer the consequences?"

-JESUS THAT WAS HOT AS FUCK

-But of course his answer was;

- "Heh, I'd like to see you fucking try."

-If he was into you before, he was 1000% more into you now

-And it's totally a thing between you two after that, like a little inside joke, a tease... Bakugou's always trying to coax that side out of you again, and you only oblige him so much. Boy has to nearly beg

-He both loves and hates you holding out on him, and you holding back just makes him want you more

-He also gets the BIGGEST kick out of seeing people's faces fall when you go from bright and cheery to stone-cold hardass, it never ceases to amuse, amaze, and make him love you all the more