Read me!

To all of you wonderful people out there who decided to read this confusing mess, I am so sorry.

Not just because this is a confusing pile of hot dumb, but also because I don't plan on finishing this. Maybe before, I did, but, reading it now, it didnt really make sense and it just made me think that I could've wrote it better.

Don't get me wrong. I am happy that I managed to get this far down with what little writing skills I have. Honestly surprised it gained so much attention. It motivates me to see people enjoying it and for that I really thank you all. Even though we are all complete and utter strangers, its been a nice journey being with you all. It's been nice reading your comments and seeing people actually enjoy what I made.

Alright. I'll keep this short--er. I want to direct the story to a different perspective and plan on remaking this. It'll be a different book this time. Don't know when I'll publish it but I will.

Also, for the sake of it all, I'll keep this book here for people to read. Though I have to warn you that it's very confusing. I ended it prematurely not because I didnt know how to proceed with the plot but because it no longer had the feel that I was going for.

Again, I'm sorry for everybody who I have to leave with so many unanswered questions. I know it sucks to read an incomplete and confusing story, so Im also sorry for that.

Hope you guys stay well and stay indoors. Don't die, ok?

That's all I have to say.

See you again once I've got my shit together. Bye and take care.