About you

Info - 

Y/n - your name
L/n - last name
E/c - eye color
H/c - hair color
H/l - hair length
M/n - mom's name
F/n - father's name

Quirk - 

Element manipulation
(You're basically the avatar)
You can control the four elements and their sub-elements:

Earth - Earth, sand, and metal bending ( you need earth and metal, you can not make it)

Fire - Red fire, blue fire, and lightning bending (you can make them)

Water - Water, ice, and blood bending, you can also control the water inside plants and heal,(you can not make water, but you can take it out of plants, and air)

Air - Air bending

Drawbacks - 

Earth - You need earth or anything with enough earth particles to bend, the fewer earth particles the harder it is to bend (cannot bend pure metal)

Fire - Can get fever if used too much and even pass out

Water - Needs a source and can get dehydrated and pass out if overused

Air - Can get dizzy and nauseous, pass out

Your past

  You were 6 and a half when you were kidnapped from America by some scientists that wanted to run tests on you because of your versatile quirk. The scientists tried bribing your parents at first, but they declined every time. Eventually, they stopped ... but then a few months later some people barged in your house, your parents being pro heroes told you to run and hide and that everything would be okay. You ran up the stairs as fast as you could, pushing yourself with air to go a bit faster, and hid in your parent's closet. You heard your parents scream, and then two loud thumps, you started to cry, you wanted to see if they were okay but you stayed hidden. About ten minutes later you heard footsteps, you covered your mouth so you wouldn't scream, then the closet door opened revealing a tall man. He walked into the closet, he stopped beside you and chuckled, he graved you by your arm and said "You're coming with me little girl" you kicked him as hard as you could and ran as soon as he let you go, manipulating the air around you to go faster. You were almost out the door when another man grabbed your arm and injected something into you .... next thing you knew you were in Japan.

Hi reader! It's me the Author and I just want to say that this is my first ever story on Wattpad so it's probably not going to be that good so don't judge me that much TnT. Other than that have a good day!