Ch.4

Your POV

  As you sat down in the control room with the rest of your class you felt, as if something bad was going to happen. But you just brushed it off. "Heroes are you ready?" All Might asked the heroes nodded which were Ochako and Izuku. "GO!" All Might yelled. You looked and the monitor and saw an angry guy runoff, the other dude tried to keep him back, but failed. The next thing you knew the angry guy was attacking the heroes, Ochako ran to try and find the bomb while Izuku tried to fend off the angry guy. Then the angry guy was about to pull something, "YOUNG BAKUGO ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?!" All Might yelled/asked, next thing you knew Bakugo had pulled it and a massive explosion was directed at him. You were in pure shock, you may not show it but you were worried about Izuku. The smoke cleared and apparently the hero team had one. "I guess Ochako got the bomb," you thought. After everyone had gone it was finally your turn, "Since Todoroki's team was the fastest, Y/n will be going against them, so go prepare young Y/n" You nodded and went into the building, you went to the last room in the top floor so they would take some time to find you. "HEROES GO!" All Might instructed the heroes. Here we go...

Third-Person POV

  Todoroki put his hand on the building freezing it in the process "Where is she?" he asked Shoji "Last room on the top floor", "Got it" said Todoroki as he ran into the building.

  Y/n was waiting when she felt her feet getting colder, then she noticed that the whole room was frozen, she moved her hands in a circle above her head melting the ice in the process, she then heard fast footsteps coming towards her. She jolted the water towards the ceiling and placed her hand behind her still moving it, but making sure it was out of view. Todoroki came in and to his surprise, she wasn't frozen, and neither was the room. Before Todoroki could attack Y/n split the water with her free hand making it head for Todoroki freezing him up to his chest. She ran towards him and put the capture tape around his neck before he could escape. "YOUNG TODOROKI HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND IS NO LONGER IN THE GAME!" Said his voice echoing in the semi-empty building. Y/n closed her eyes concentrating on the vibrations coming from the ground. She started making the water move towards him keeping it near the ceiling making it unnoticeable, once a bit behind him, she froze him up as high as the water could go since he had multiple arms, and started running. Once she got to the same level as him he broke out, he charged at her, but as soon as he put his feet down they froze up, she ran behind him and tied the capture tape on one of his arms. "THE VILLAN TEAM WON!" Exclaimed All Might.

In the control room before the past events

  Who do you think is going to win? Denki asked Kirishima. "I don't know man, I mean we haven't seen Y/n in action yet, and Todoroki is pretty strong" answered Kirishima looking up at the monitor watching Y/n set up. "HEROES GO!" Exclaimed All Might, everyone looked at the monitor as the fight began, "Looks like the hero team is using the same plan as before, kind of smart" commented Momo seeing the building start to freeze "Yeah maybe they'll win, kero" said Tsu putting her finger on her chin. "Hey look at Y/n!" Exclaimed Sero, "She's melting the ice!", "Maybe if she....mutter mutter..." said Deku muttering at the end and those who were near him scooted away. "Look she trapped Todoroki!" Said Uraraka pointing at the monitor  "YOUNG TODOROKI HAS BEEN CAPTURED AND IS NO LONGER IN THE GAME!" Exclaimed All Might "Oh this is getting good!" Said Denki pushing his fist up into the air. " Look Shoji is frozen, and Y/n's almost there!" Mina said anxiously " She's not gonna make she's too slow" Said Bakugo in his usual angry tone" Have some faith Bakubro!", " Shut up shitty hair!", " Look he escaped!" " Told you," said Bakugo " THE VILLAIN TEAM WON!" Exclaimed All Might making Bakugo angry that he was wrong. 

Later

 "Y/n you were amazing!" Said Mina shaking Y/n, "Thanks, but it was no- ", "OÍ! Don't you go around thinking you're better than me because you beat that icy - hot bastard!" Yelled Bakugo at Y/n. "I wasn't going to," said Y/n unfazed "Well keep it like that!" Said Bakugo still angry, "Calm down Bakubro!" Said Kirishima putting his arm infringe of Bakugo and hardening it " Thank  you" said Y/n " No problem!" Exclaimed the happy shark boy.

  "Why are you covering the entrance know we can't get out?!" Cried, Mineta.

That's all for today have a nice day!