Ch.1

Y/n's POV

  Tik tok, tik tok ....*Sigh* What to do oh what to do? I sighed again, there wasn't anything to do in this hell of a place, scratch that hell would be a upgrade compared to this. To be completely honest I had lost all hope in someone saving me years ago. Why? Because every few months some pro hero's would come and then leave me behind in dirt because "Everything was ok". If only they looked a little deeper ... then maybe they would change their minds. 

  Every day it was the same, some guards would come and wake me up and give me some horrible tasting mush for breakfast, then I trained in the training center. It has guards everywhere so I can't escape ... not that I could anyway, they put a collar on me that restraints my quirk after my first escape plan, they can turn it off and on, or they could send me a shock. Then during lunch, they feed me the same unedible mush, then testing, basically what they do is completely restrain my quirk with the collar, tie me onto the bed, and inject liquids into my blood. I'm literally a weapon in the making, each liquid they inject has a purpose, the first one they injected into me was a fireproofing one, but one wrong move, and I'm dead. I'm the only tester left here the rest have died, I feel bad for them even if I didn't meet them.

  Anyway - "So that's about it, see nothing suspicious here," said what sounds like one of the guards. "Ok, sorry for the inconvenience," said an unknown person. Wait maybe a pro hero! They've never brought a pro hero near me just in case they opened the door to my "room". Maybe I could call for help, I'd probably get shocked and punished later, but it was worth a shot. Help! Help!! I banged my fist on the door and yelled on the top of my lungs. They started to shock me but I didn't care Hel- Bang! What was that?! Then it all went black...

Aizawa's POV

  Midnight, Mic, and I are going to inspect an old hospital, apparently a few people that went near it heard explosions and screams coming from it so they called us to come check it out. We walked in and saw a few people at the front office. "Hi I'm Midnight and we came here to check this place out dew to some people hearing explosions and screams." Said Midnight. "Well I don't know what your talking about but you can check it out." Said the person and the front desk, we looked around and as we were about to turn around and leave we heard someone yelling help and banging, we tried opening the door the noise was coming from but it was locked. "Open the door!" I yelled, but then a guard came rushing in and tried to shoot I dogged and threw the weapon out of their reach and caught the two men but then a bunch more villains came rushing in.

(After the fight because I suck at battle scenes) 

  After the fight we had already called the police, and the villains were getting arrested the other pro heroes and I opened all the rooms just in case there were more people trapped we came to the last door, and found an unconscious girl on the floor, Midnight picked her up I took a closer look, the girl wore a regular hospital gown but was badly hurt and it seemed like she had been shocked or something, took her to the hospital and waited for her to wake up to question her.

Y/n's POV

  I woke up in a hospital bed, like mine but softer a sat up and almost screamed when I saw a very pretty lady, a dude with weird hair, a seemingly sleep-deprived man, and a mouse, dog, bear thing. "Calm down we won't hurt you." Said the pretty lady. "Where am I?" I asked. "You're in a hospital," said the pretty lady. So I'm guessing you saved me? I asked the whole group. "Yup!" Said the pretty lady again. " We need to ask you a few question if you don't mind." Said the sleepy-looking man. "Ok," I said.

Third-person POV

  "What's your name?" Asked Mr.Aizawa " They called me test subject 68b, but my real name is Y/n L/n" Said Y/n. "Ok, how old are you," Asked Nezu. "15 I'm pretty sure" Said Y/n. "Were are you from?" Asked Nezu. " I'm from America," Said Y/n. The Pro's were shocked "Why are you in Japan then?" Asked Present Mic. " I was kidnapped when I was 6 and my parents were killed the same day" Answered Y/n, avoiding eye contact. The pro hero's looked at here in shock, Aizawa was the the first to come back to his senses " Ok last question, what did they do to you in the hospital?" *Silence* "They... were making me into a weapon injecting liquids into my blood, to make me "indestructible", they made be train for hours each day," Said Y/n. They looked and her in shock and pity. Nezu broke the silence "Well miss Y/n since you have nowhere to stay you will be attending U.A with Mr.Aizawa and staying at the dorms" Said Nezu gesturing to Mr.Aizawa. "Sure".

Hello readers! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm trying to make the chapters a bit longer, thank you for reading this, and have a good day!