The Auction

Lily opened her eyes and see rays of sunlight pouring into her face through the blinds and hearing the slight noise of the shower coming from the bathroom. She carefully sat up, feeling slightly sore from last night. She pushed the duvet upwards to cover her naked body. Then turned to her side where Oscar slept, she bit her lower lip and chuckled as he reminisce their moment last night. She hears the shower shut off and then quickly followed by the wriggling sound of the doorknob as Oscar comes out of the bathroom from his shower. She immediately stood up, bringing with her the duvet to cover her bare body. She panicked and scanned the floor, searching where could Oscar threw her bathrobe last night.

Oscar: Looking for this? (his voice deeper but sexier than usual)

She froze for a moment, then slowly turned around and carefully meeting his gaze. A small puff of steam poured out from the bathroom, slowly surrounding Oscar's sultry frame. Water droplets dripped down from his hair, falling along the range of his broad chest. His towel loosely hanging around his waist as he dangle a bathrobe along his pointing finger, raising it at the level of his shoulder. She slightly bends her head to her right and bit her lower lip, while crossing her arms over her chest preventing the duvet to fall.

Oscar: Good morning (his voice set off from deep to soft, but still sexy)

Without saying anything, she walked over to him, lifted her hand and kissed him without any hesitations. As the duvet slowly falls down, he leaned into her and grabbed her waist, blocking it to fall. He starts to deepen the kiss, both of them slowly drowning into each other's sweet lips. They hear a sudden knock on the door, but that didn't stop them from smooching. The knocking went on so Lily pulled out from their kiss and grabbed the bathrobe in Oscar's hands,

Oscar: Wha —

Lily: You should answer that door, baka importante. (then went to the bathroom)

Oscar: Urgh. (he sighed)

Oscar opened the door and Captain Salonga greeted him.

Edwin: Magandang umaga po Mr. President, ito na po yung susuotin niyo para mamaya. (then handed him a garment bag with his tuxedo inside)

Oscar: Salamat Edwin.

Edwin: Sige po Mr. President.

Oscar closed the door and laid the garment bag on the bed. Lily went out of the bathroom while gently tapping her wet face with a towel.

Lily: Sino yon?

Oscar: Si Captain Salonga, hinatid yung susuotin ko para mamaya. (he said as he approached her)

Lily: Okay. (she said then continued tapping her face with the towel)

Oscar: Now. Where were we? (he said seductively, encircling his arms on her waist)

Lily: Anong ginagawa mo? (she said as he repeatedly plant kisses on her cheeks)

He didn't answer her and just continued kissing her, going down to her neck. Lily stops him, and pulled him away from her.

Oscar: Hmm? (his eyebrows rise questioningly)

Lily: Kailangan ko nang pumunta sa kwarto ko.

He frowns, bringing out his bottom lip in a pout which made her chuckle.

Lily: That's cute but the stylist will be here in an hour, magsha-shower pa ako. I...will see you later. (then pinched his nose)

Oscar watches Lily as she left the room. She closed the door behind him and came across Captain Salonga.

Edwin: Ms. Lily?! (shocked) 'D-Di ba don yung k-kwarto niyo? (he said stuttering and pointing to her room)

Lily: Mm-hmm. (shook her head as approval)