part four

Hailey's pov:

It was a few weeks later and hella shit happened.

Lauren met the really sweet guy named Jack. They were literally perfect for each other, they matched each other's energy. they also kinda made it official.

Lauren and I have been blowing up on TikTok and Instagram but it's definitely because of our friends sooo :(

I have also gotten pretty close with Noah, I think we like each other but I'm still confused with what's going on. We've also been getting called out with this account on insta @ tiktokroom. Every time we go o it to eat we always get interviewed by this guy and then it gets posted.

Also today is the day we're leaving to Hawaii for a friends trip. It's for about 2 weeks.

_________________________________

~ beep beep beep ~

I hear my alarm go off at around 6am, I didn't wanna get up at all but I rolled out of bed.
       I then wake Lauren up and we both get ready for Hawaii.

I then walk over to Blake and Noah's room and we all drive to pick up Charli, Addison, Kio and Jack

I then walk over to Blake and Noah's room and we all drive to pick up Charli, Addison, Kio and Jack .

We all then drive to the airport and get on the plane and fly over to Hawaii.

_________________________________

| In Hawaii |

As we arrive, we go get a rental car and drive to the house we rented out for 2 weeks.

We then drive there and get our rooms.

I shared my room with Lauren.

Charli and Addison shared a room.

Kio and jack shared one

And Noah and Blake shared a room as well.

We unpacked our things then me and Addison left to go get food for the house.

"So what's up with you and Noah" Addison says as she's driving.

"um i honestly have no idea." I replied back with my head down

"Do you like him?" she asked

"well I mean, yeah but I don't think he feels the same way." I relied back

"you don't know that.." she said "he may just be scared, to let someone in you know?" she explained.

"i know but he's like mad at me, he isn't even talking to me" I explained

"it's okay Hailey, lets go get something to eat." she said with a smile.

"okay okay" I say back with a smile on my face.

We then arrived at this really nice restaurant and we eat.

We talk and then Addison took a picture of me and posted it to her snap.

_________________________________

We then go to the store and get some food and go back to the house, put everything away and then go out by the beach that was like 5 minutes away.

I changed into my bathing suit.

We then go to the beach and take pictures and then we go in the ocean and we get hit by waves and then we chill out on the sand, watching the sun go down and the sky gets dark

We then go to the beach and take pictures and then we go in the ocean and we get hit by waves and then we chill out on the sand, watching the sun go down and the sky gets dark. We then go back to the house because it begins to get cold out side.