awakening

It was just a normal day waking up at 6:30 as always but today he would find out that things were not so normal, he went to the bathroom to fix himself up then went to the kitchen to eat cereal with his mother and sister but when he went down nobody was there, Hikari began to freak out then he noticed the walls were melting , he screamed and tumbled around saying "it must be a dream" continuously and then he heard his sister calmly say "what's wrong with you do you have a fever" as she checks his temperature , she gasps when she sees Hikari's body temperature. She immediately tells mom Hikari's temperature of 41°C in which his mom busts through the door with something and suddenly Hikari finds himself in a padded room locked in a straightjacket and he starts saying" where am i , this isn't my house, where's mom and hana , where are they." Hikari repeats this line until 2 people walk into the room he's in wearing lab coats. Hikari scaredly tries to squirm away but with them being able to walk they caught up easily and they looked like his mom and hana. Hikari screams to the one that looks like hana" Hana help me out i don't know why i'm here i was at the house just a second ago" the lady that looks like hana whispers to the lady that looks like his mother.luckily hikari has good ears so he hears them talking"he's delusional but he knows he's here so we might need to medicate-" "NO" hikari screams which catches the attention of the people he thought were hana and his mother he then hits his head on the wall while moving backwards and suddenly memories flood back to him all at once.

MEMORY BEGIN

Hikari finds himself in his room colored with everything in black and grey. He seems to be much younger around 7 or 8 he can hardly remember what happened when he was that age as he walks around he sees a calendar it's his eight birthday and he hears a party right outside then suddenly there is no more laughter only screams of pain and agony. The pain in their voices is unbearable.

MEMORY OVER

Hikari starts screaming bloody murder about his eight birthday and then he gets medicaed via a syringe and enters a drugged land of happiness.

(Doctors pov)

I watch as patient yamada finally awakens to reality for a bit he's been here for eight years and this hasn't happened at all before now after we went to go grab the medicine he seems to calm himself as his eyes gloss over then they return to normal right before yamada screams

"EIGHT YEARS,SCREAMS,BLOOD,MURDER"

We then have to give him medication to calm him down then a sleeping pill

To make sure we have time to ourselves we can't deal with this

Chapter end