enter the yin yang

(dr. yamato noir's p.o.v)

Logbook 8/17/18

The patient seems to be absolutely still, covering his face not wanting to be seen he seems to be a bit more unstable than we anticipated he might actually be an a-rank instead of a b-rank like we thought since he seems to be losing his mind even more with each time we give him medication we even tried a new one so maybe we should just not give him medicine and sometimes let him outside this place since he's not criminally insane he's just broken after losing his whole family

8/24/18

We started letting him outside for half an hour daily with my supervision and he seems so much happier running around using the energy he's been saving up ever since he was in the asylum and he's a surprisingly an amazing acrobat he even called me dad for a second so i told him i'm not his father and why he called me that so he told me "Since you're the only male adult that actually cared for me and your nice" i'm flustered that he said that and for a couple second i stand completely still questioning what he meant by that then i remembers in his file it showed he was abused by almost every male person in his family and he was ignored by the rest of them so hikari grew up without a male role model at all so i just said "ok" then checked the time

(hikari's point of view)

It's been 2 weeks since i've been allowed outside my cell for half an hour and now it boring there's nothing fun to do anymore even kickball with some of the staff got boring so i just sit there doing nothing but think of the outside world and i almost want to go to school again after all i only have the education of an 8 year old and stuff i learnt when i was kidnapped which was a surprisingly large amount for only a month

(Nobodies p.o.v)

2 boys look at the asylum both looking through binoculars and they notice somebody outside and it's not a doctor at least not a doctor they know which was almost all of them, maybe it was a new hire. They run to their adoptive mother and show her "that's no new hire thats a patient, in fact that's the patient that had the longest stay and even more he's still admitted as a patient , we have to go up there boys" "alright mom"

5 minutes later

(Hikari's p.o.v)

I see a woman walking up to me and shes not one of the staff so now i can talk to somebody normal "hello ma'am welcome to the asylum what business may you have just let me know hold on actually i'll let the guy who has the job do this "HEY AL SOMEBODIES HERE" a person exits the building and walks to hikari "dude your allotted time for being outside isn't even close to over it started 10 minutes ago why are you calling me" "somebodies here al" the doctor named al looks at the woman and says "hello miss blanc what do we owe this special occasion to" the woman responds with "you have a patient outside we're gonna lose customers" which prompts me to say "actually ma'am i am a docile patient who was only admitted due to severe trauma and aside from delusions caused by the medicine they use im perfectly fine nowadays in fact i'm only still in the asylum because i have no parents or guardians to sign the release forms" "and why is that" "they died in front of me which was a huge part of the severe trauma" "well that was dark" "look just go to the file of hikari yamada" al said calmly "no no let me explain" i say steel faced "alright this is gonna be a bit terrifying just so you know, on my eighth birthday my whole family was celebrating and having a good time until somebody came by with a knife and started stabbing everybody and i saw it so i decided to hide with my sister with me, they entered the house aiming to kill my mother and they killed her right in front of the cabinet me and my sister were hiding in and she screamed and we got kidnapped we were barely fed and beaten while we were in there and hana died an hour before we were saved and i gave myself amnesia in fact i can't remember anything from the ages from 9 to the last month" hikari says jumping off the bench he was sitting on top of "you really shouldn't sit on top of the bench" the doctor says "fuck you i'll do what i want al" "who taught you the f word" i look at al "al i learnt it from my fucking son of a bitch kidnapper".

15 minutes later

I'm walking around the asylum talking to the doctors and all around just being chill and they sometimes try to give me medicine but i stop them from doing that seeing as i'm fully docile and have no mental problems besides the amnesia and i then notice the 2 boys that were behind the lady that thought i wasn't docile "hey what's up with you" i say wanting to know, the boys jump because i was behind them and i notice something "both of you look familiar have i seen you before today" the boys seem to be on high alert now as if they're waiting for me to turn into a demon or something "uhm,shit i can't remember if i know you, damn amnesia" 

the boys then turn to look at me "our names are nico and adrian" "i love those names you little cinnamon rolls" the boys nico and adrian just walk away from me whispering to each other but i only heard smidgets "prepared" "mindscape" "irregular" 'weird, oh well i got stuff to do and food to eat'

(a/n underline means whispers and if its in this '' its a thought)