(( 5 ))

(6 am)

~my alarm clock rang and i walked out of bed to my shower and washed my hair and body.
I put on a outfit and made myself some breakfast.
I packed up my bag, took my phone and keys and walked out to my car and drove to school.
When i got to school i took my stuff and went inside the big hall.
I found olivia sitting on the rigth side of the room and went to sit by her.
3 minutes after jay and his friends came and sat by us.
Then the principle came and introduced himself, and welcomed us to the school.
After that we got our schedule and went to class.
4th class of the day was theatre class so i walked to the theatre room and the teacher began talking about a play she wanted to do.
I wasn't really focused because jay sat across the room and made faces at me and made me laugh~

Teacher: Would you like to share whats so funny to the rest of the class y/n?

~everyone looked at me and i was so embarrassed~

Y/N: no, sorry mam..

~after school i went out to my car but i was stopped by olivia shouting my name~

Olivia: y/n! y/n! Wait up!

Y/N: yes??

Olivia: i met this really cute guy at the lockers and he started talking with me!

Y/N: wow thats great olive! Well-

~i was stopped by my phone ringing, i took it out of my pocket and saw toms name so i answered it and hold up to fingers to signal "ill be back in a sec" to olivia~

Tom: heyy y/n

Y/N: hi tom!

Tom: i was just wondering if i could take you to the beach later?

Y/N: sure! Thats sounds wonderfull

Tom: ill come pick you up at 6?

Y/N: great!

~i hung up and went over to olivia and told her i had plans later so it would be best if i went home now.
She agreed and went to her own car and then i drove home.
On my way home i saw a coffee shop and decided to go get something to drink.
I went inside and ordered my coffee.
After a few minutes a lady came and handed me my drink and i walked out of the coffee shop.
When i walked outside a man bumped into me and made me spill my drink all over myself.
I took out some paper towels from my bag and he helped clean it all up and said sorry a lot of times.
I picked up the spilled drink and threw it in the trash can.~

Guy: i am so sorry about your drink, can i maybe buy you a new?

Y/N: oh sure, that would be nice

~we walked in and got a new drink and then he walked me over to my car.
When i was about to open my car door he asked me if he could get my number.~

Y/N: oh im sorry.. im actually seeing this guy at the moment and i don't think he would be happy about it..

Guy: all good, ill see you around.

~then i drove home and got ready for tom to come pick me up.

I heard a knock on my door and went down to open up for tom.~

Tom: w-wow! You look beautifull darling.

Y/N: you dont look too bad yourself ;)

~he took my hand and we walked to the car and drove to the beach.
I had packed all my stuff and i was wearing my bikini under my clothes.
When we got to the beach we found a place to sit and put on sunscreen.~

Tom: arent you gonna come to the water?
(tom shouted from the ocean while i was sunbathing at our towels.)

Y/N: maybe in a bit!.

~i put on my sunglasses and layed down.
I could see jay coming my way in the distance and then sat up.
He sat down on my towel and we started chatting about school and stuff.~

(Toms point of view)

~i was swimming around in the water while y/n was laying on our towels.
Suddenly a tall, brownhaired guy walked over to her and sat down.
It looked like they new each other.
I decided to get out of the water and walk up to her.~

(Y/N's point of view)

~i saw tom walking up from the water looking a bit worried~

Tom: hey.. whats going on here?

Y/N: oh right.. tom this is jay! Jay this is tom.

Jay: oh this is the "mr. perfect, loverboy" you have been talking about y/n?

~jay said joking around with tom but i could tell tom didnt find it funny~

Tom: so where do you know y/n from.

Jay: we have been best friends since 5th grade chill dude.

~tom was just standing there giving jay a dead stare.. it was kinda awkward so i told jay that maybe it was best if he left.
Jay nodded and got up walking over to tom.~

~Jay: "watch out mate.. you dont wanna know what me and y/n once had ;)"
Jay whispered to tom then walked away.
Tom made his hand into a fist and was ready to walk after him but i stopped him and pulled him down by his arm so he was sitting beside me~

Y/N: whats going on tom?

Tom: you tell me? Whats going on between you and jay..

Y/N: aw tom come one theres nothing going on.. he's my best friend.. i promise..

Tom: oh so whats that he told me you "once had".

Y/N: he was just my first boyfriend and my first kiss.. nothing else okay?

Tom: fine..

~we both layed down on the towel and looked up at the sky.~

Y/N: tom your the only guy for me.. i lo-

~i stopped not finishing that sentence because I realized it was too early and i didn't want to scare him away.
Tom sat up and looked at me.~

Tom: you what??

Y/N: i uh- nothing..

~tom layed down again~

Tom: i love you too.

~i laughed and put my head on his chest enjoying the moment.
After a while we decided to head back to his place.
When we got to his apartment i went to his room, got changed and then went to his bed and immediately fell afsleep.~

(Toms point of view)

Tom: haz? Haz??

Haz: yeah??

Tom: we said the L word!!

Haz: really? Wow thats so great mate!

Tom: i like her so much.. and i really think she likes me too!

~haz and i talked and then i went into my room seeing y/n asleep on my bed.
I changed and then layed down beside her.
"Goodnight beautiful" i whispered, kissed her forehead and then fell asleep with her in my arms.~