(( 6 ))

(Toms point of view)

(4 am)

~my alarm clock rang and i slowly got out of bed without waking y/n
I put on some clothes and packed a blanket, breakfast, and some water.
Then i went upstairs and woke up y/n~

Tom: morning beautiful

Y/N: morning {yawn} whats the time..?

Tom: its 4:27 am

Y/N: why are you up so early? {another yawn}

Tom: i have a surprise for you!

~y/n got up and put on some clothes
Then i took her hand and we went down to my car and i drove her to the beach.
Nobody was there because it was so early and the sun hasn't risen yet.
I put down our blanket and we sat down.
Slowly the sun came up.
I took y/n's hand and looked her in the eyes,
Then i took out a box from my pocket and gave to her while saying: "y/n i love you so much.. and i knew from the day i met you.. so.. will you be my girlfriend?".
She took the box and put it on the blanket
Then jumped into my arms making me fall down on my back and her laying on top of me.
"Ofc i will!" She said with a smile on her face and i blushed a bit.
We sat back up and she opened the box revealing a beautiful silver necklace.

~i took the necklace and she turned around.
I put the necklace around her neck and she turned back around, "i love it tom" she said and we kissed.
We ate the breakfast and when the sun was all up we drove back home. y/n went to school and i went to work.~

(y/n's point of view)

~i got to school and went to class.
My first lecture was dance so i knew olivia would be there so i could tell her everything.
I was stretching out when i saw her walk into the room with some boy, right before he walked out she kissed him on the cheek, what had i been missing out on!?.
She came over to me and she immediately saw the necklace.~

Olivia: omg where did you buy that!?

Y/N: tom gave it to me! And asked me to be his girlfriend.

~she took my hands and we both jumped around laughing.~

Y/N: sooo! Who was that boy!?

Olivia: thats the guy i was telling you about! His name is dylan and we are like.. a thing!

Y/N: im so happy for you!

Olivia: no im so happy for you!

~we hugged and then the class started.~

(Theatre class)

~it was the last lecture of the day and we had theatre class.
We were planning on a play that was going to take place in 4 weeks and there would be a lot of people to watch.
The play was about this boy who fell in love with somebody he cant have.
Jay got the lead role and i would be his love interest.
I was really nervous because there would be a kissing scene.. but i would just have to talk with tom about it..~

Jay: hey y/n do you maybe want to run some lines after school?

Y/N: sure we can practise at my place.

Jay: cool.

~we finished making some of the decorations for the play and then school was over.~

Teacher: all right school is out, i hope you practise your lines at home! Ill see you all tomorrow.

~me and jay drove to my place and practiced some of the lines.~

(Practice)

Jay: cassie, i know its wrong but it feels so right..

Y/N: jack.. we cant do this.. if somebody finds out they will kill you!

~jay leaned in to do the kissing scene but i stopped him.~

Y/N: lets save that for the play.

~after hours of practice jay drove home and i started cooking some dinner for myself.
While making food i decided to call tom so i could tell him about the play.~

(Call)

Tom: hey darling, whats up?

Y/N: hi tom, i just wanted to tell you something

Tom: yes?

Y/N: we are doing a play at my college in 4 weeks!

Tom: wow thats so great, whats the play about?

Y/N: the play is about this boy who falls in love with a girl which he cant have.. and i got the role as the girl!

Tom: wow thats good news! Whos playing the boy?..

Y/N: yeah about that.. i know you wont like it but jay is playing the boy.. and there will be a kissing scene.. but its only for the play!

Tom: . . .

Y/N: im sorry tom.. if you want me to cancel the role I'll do it..

Tom: no.. no its okay.. i know you want this role and i want you to be happy.

Y/N: tysm! I love you

Tom: i love you too!.

~we hung up and i ate my dinner.
Then i took a shower and got ready for bed.
I watched a movie while texting tom until i fell asleep.~