Chapter one

"I plan on never letting it be your turn. I'm going to keep my turn going. Even if it's for all eternity." Said Sans, as she shoved her hands into her pockets, drops of sweat rolling down the side of her face as it was obvious that she was exhausted.

Chara, who was in control of Frisk body glared, not liking the idea. Though her eyes widened as she noticed that sans started to nod off as she tried to keep her eyes open, before finally falling asleep standing up.

Tighten her grip on her knife, Chara charged knowing that Sans will wake up and dodge, but much to her surprise and horror.

*SLASH*

Sans eyes snapped open and looked down as she and Chara stared at the large cut going from her right shoulder to her hip.

Sans teleported to behind a nearby pillar and sat down as she pulled something out of her coat pocket. It was her brother Papyrus's scarf. Tears gathered at the corned of her eyes.

"Hey, Papyrus. Can we go for milkshakes now?" Asked Sans as her body was reduced to dust.

Chara stared as she watched Sans turn to dust. She was pissed. Sans wasn't supposed to die. It was supposed to be just Her, Sans and Frisk, together forever. This wasn't part of the plan!

Walking to the pillar, Chara noticed something. Unlike the other monsters she killed, when they turned to dust, something of theirs get left behind. But Sans jacket and Papyrus's scarf were gone.

Chara stared at that spot for a moment, before an idea popped into her head.

"Wait for me, Sans. I'll find you and then we can go home." Said Chara, as she left the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'........... I am way to tired to deal with this.' Thought A baby Sans, who was being held by her new, human, mother.

"What should I name you?" Questioned her mother, Charlotte as she stared down at her baby girl. "I know. I'll name you........ Sans."

'Yay, I get to keep my name.' Thought Sans, before letting out a yawn. 'One of the perks of being a baby again, I get to sleep as much as I want.' Sans closed her eyes, and instantly fell asleep.