Chapter 1-Harry James Potter-Edited

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies...And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives..."

The Potters and Longbottoms were devastated when they heard about the prophecy from Dumbledore. They went went into hiding immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Godric's Hollow, 31st October 1981 9:45pm

The Potters were not expecting an attack today. They were not prepared. "Lily, get the twins and go, I will try to hold him off!" James shouted."But James..." Lily was cut off by the door being blown out of its hedges. "Go now!" James shouted as moved into a defensive stance.

Lily got the twins and ran upstairs to get the portkey to the Order of Phoenix head- quarters. She went into the twins' nursery to look for the portkey. She set the twins in one of the cribs and started to rummage through the drawers. She distinctly heard a thud and footsteps coming upstairs, that made her rummage through the drawers faster in a state of growing panic. Her efforts however were useless, he was there already and the portkey was nowhere in sight.

Voldemort destroyed the door to the twins' nursery and quickly shot a stunner at their mother who well limp on the floor. He cautiously made his way over to the crib to inspect the twins in order to determine who would be his down fall.

The boy on the right was pretty average for a baby of magic, nothing special about him. He had an average core. His appearance was normal and standard for a baby his age. He was bawling his eyes out at sight of him and trying to get to his mother out of fright and fear.

The boy on the left however...

He was strange.

He was nothing like his brother. He wasn't bawling his eyes out like his brother, he was just staring at him with curiosity in his beautiful killing curse green eyes.

He was no average baby. Appearance wise he would be very popular with both men and women when he will grow up. He had beautiful silk like hair which was slightly messy like his father but manageable. His face had lost almost all of his baby fat, but the most impressive part of his perfect face would be his eyes. They were similar to his mother yet quite different. His eyes were different shades of green, looked a lot like emeralds. If one would take a closer look they would notice the tiny sliver specks.

Magic wise, the boy was practically radiating magical aura in strong waves

Magic wise, the boy was practically radiating magical aura in strong waves. His magical core was way bigger than normal.

He came to a conclusion.

"This child will be my downfall." He whispered to himself as he pointed his wand at the ravenette and muttered the incantation. "Avada Kedrava" he lazily muttered.

A green light shot from his wand towards the ravenette. And hit the baby before it rebounded at him, hitting him sqaure in the chest. Voldemort let out a cry of pain before disintegrating leaving only his robes. Because the curse rebounded at such speed and force it caused the half of the roof to crumble and fall. Luckily it missed the mother and her children.

When Sirius, Dumbledore, few other members of the order and aurors got to Godric's Hollow they ran inside. Sirius quickly went to James' side praying to the Gods he was alive. To his relief he was so he quickly revived him. "James your ok!" Sirius sobbed out.

It took a second for James to get his senses back and he immediately jumped up and shouted" Lily and the twins" he then proceeded to run upstairs to the twins' bedroom. He ran through the the broken door and to his wife to check if she was alive and much to his relief she was, he quickly revived her. And then went to check on the twins. Charlie was crying while Harry was knocked out cold. He quickly picked up Charlie to calm him down and check if he was injured. Lily did the same for Harry.

Then Albus too many names Dumbledore decided to show up. He went over to the twins to inspect them to determine which one was the boy-who-lived. He picked up Charlie and said to the Potters, Sirius and whoever was there in the room that Charlie was the boy-who-lived because of the deep lighting bolt scar on his neck (which he got from a piece of wood that fell on him when the roof came down).

"I present to you Charlie Henry Potter the boy-who-lived, our saviour!" Dumbledore bellowed loudly. People cheered and clapped while the Potters looked proudly at their son.

"How do you know that Albus?" Sirius questioned. "The child has a deep scar in the shape of a lighting bolt which is the wand movement you make when casting the killing curse." Dumbledore explained

"But so does Harry." Sirius said. "I sense very little magic from Harry I fear he might be squib and there is no possible way a squib could vanquish the Dark Lord. Sirius looked and felt devastated on Harry's behalf while the Potters could care less.

"I advise that you give Harry to Petunia, Lily's muggle sister, he would be safer there than in the wizarding world." Dumbledore told the Potters than continued. "Charlie will need to be trained because I fear that the Dark Lord may not be completely gone so you two have to give him up most attention, because of this Harry will only be in the way so i advise you to send him to a safer location." The Potters nodded in agreement.

Sirius looked at them disgusted "How could you? How could you give up Harry like this and not even give it a second thought?" He shouted at them. "Padfoot it's better this way, he can live with people like him self and he will only get in our way if we keep him." James tried to explain to his best mate. Sirius looked at them in disbelief 'How could they give up there own child like this?'

"Fine" he sighed. James smiled at him thinking Sirius agreed with him. "Fine, if you two are going to abandon Harry, I will take him in" Sirius finished in a tone that left no room for argument. So Sirius went to the crib, picked up Harry and quickly and quietly left, half way though he heard James shout "B-but why would you want a squib?"

Sirius paused. "Because he is my Godson, I don't care if he is a squib or a wizard." He said. "And one more thing James, consider this the end of our friendship." He walked away leaving a gaping James behind him before slamming the door shut. Sirius then apparated to his little but cosy flat with baby Harry still knocked out cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the first chapter :)
I worked really hard on it.
My upload schedule is really random, I upload when I feel like it so please don't ask me to upload it puts me under pressure.