4 || Unusual.

This week was finally over, meaning you'd be able to chill at home alone for 2 good days.

Your first routine was to take the trash out after washing your face and brushing your teeth. The collection of trash arrives early, which led you to do that first thing in the morning.

You thought today was going to be a normal weekend day, but it wasn't. As soon as you walked out of your house gate holding two trashbags, you didn't notice someone walk by.

You lazily placed the trashbags inside the bin, sighing afterwards. When you turned around to go back, Kenma was there.

You froze by the sight of him. You were wearing no makeup and had bed hair. And the worst, you has no bra on.

"K-kenma?!" By instinct, you immediately covered your chest.

"So you really do live here." Kenma seemed to be unbothered by your appearance, while you were freaking out by the sudden encounter.

"Of course! Are you stalking me?" You were suspicious of Kenma walking by your house early in the morning.

"The convenience store is this way idiot." Kenma lied. He just actually wanted to see you, he never really goes out of his house.

Kenma thought that you would still be asleep at this time, so he walked by. But he saw you taking the trash out, and you saw him. Leaving him no choice but to make up excuses.

Bad luck for Kenma, Kuroo saw the both of you while taking his morning jog.

"Oh l/n! and... Kenma?" Kuroo was confused seeifn Kenma outside his home on a weekend, and this early morning.

"Goodmorning, Kuroo-san." You greet, still covering your chest.

"Kenma, what are you doing outside? This is so unusual! Did you come see l/n?" Kuroo teased him, making him blush and look away.

"I'm going to the convenience store now. Bye." Kenma tried his best not to stutter and look flustered. Kuroo being his best friend, he knew something was up with him.

"Convenience store? You always have your food delivered!" A suspicious Kuroo didn't stop asking Kenma questions while the blonde boy just ignored him and continued to walk away, leaving you and Kuroo behind.

"Well, I'm continuing my jog now. See you around!"

---

You were done cooking your breakfast and you made more than usual. The smell of freshly cooked rice made you want to eat as soon as possible, but you were interrupted by a knock on your gate.

You hurriedly went to open it and saw Kenma standing outside, just him.

"Huh?" You blurted out in confusion.

"Can I come in?" Kenma asked, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this.

"Uhm, okay sure?" It's too early and you're having a  visitor. Not just anyone, but it was Kenma.

As you led him to your living room, you heard his stomach growl. You remembered the breakfast you made and how it can feed the two of you.

"I thought you were going to the convenience store?" You asked Kenma who seemed to not carry anything from the convenience store.

"I didn't bring my wallet, and I also got locked out of my house. My parents left thinking I was still asleep in my room. Kuroo is out for a jog so I figured I'd just go here."

There was a small silence in the room before it was filled by your loud laugh. You thought it was funny that it actually happened to Kenma. It was a sign he wasn't really a guy who wants going out.

"S-stop laughing at me." An embarrassed Kenma spoke.

"C'mon, let's eat breakfast." You led him to the dining table and took out chopsticks and bowls. You filled the bowl with rice and placed a pot filled with curry.

"You cooked these?" Kenma was surprised by how independent you looked right now. He also couldn't help but wonder where are your parents, so he asked you. You just smiled at him and looked around the house.

"Does this seem like a house for a family? I live alone here, and my parents are in our house in Kyoto." You explained. Kenma looked around and realized that what you were saying was true, it was just a small house. But a traditional japanese house is expensive, making him assume you are from a rich family.

Kenma started to eat the food you have given him. As soon as he swallowed it, his face showed delight.

"You cook good food."

"E-eh? Maybe that's because you always eat ordered foods!" Kenma's sudden compliment shocked you.

"Can I visit you here often and cook for me?"