8 || Otome.

Little by little, everything just sinks in to you.

It was like Kenma gave you a signal that this isn't your reality. What does he know?

Are you in a dream? Stuck in your imagination? In a different universe? or in a game?

If this isn't your reality? How is yourself in your real world?

You need to go back, to your real world.

You need to leave everything here. This isn't real. Or they are...?

Haikyuu Otome: Kenma Kozume

Nerve Gear required.
You get to be in the Haikyuu world and play an otome of your desired character.

It is not required for those who are emotionally attached to the character.

The game ends when your chosen character finally says 'I Love You' to you.

There are instances that the player might not remember that she is in a game and be stuck in her imagination of the game.

The worst instance is, the player might actually shift to their universe.

Many people don't believe in shifting, so some says that they just refused to log out of the game to escape reality.

And you, are the one in a million, who unconsciously shifted to the Haikyuu universe.

---

You wanted to spend more of your time with him. If only you didn't forget that this isn't your world.

You both played games, and you couldn't help but space out once in a while, thinking of how to ask or tell him about this.

"Kenma, do you know otome games?" You ask him.

"Yeah, but I don't play those." He answered.

...

You don't know if you should say it.

...

Just say it

....

"Am I in an otome?" You let tears escape from your eyes.

"N-no." He panicked, he didn't know what to do to you who were crying infront of him.

"Then... Am I real? In this world?" You asked him, losing yourself, crying infront of him.

"So you finally realize..." He muttered.

"I thought from the very start you were just like that girl a year ago. She became Kuroo's girlfriend. But suddenly she disappeared. She came back and told us everything she knew, something about shifting." Kenma explained.

"I don't want to go back." You said between sobs.

"You'll have to one day."

"But I want to be with you longer!" You shouted.

You could tell Kenma was shocked. His cat-like eyes were widened.

---

The next day, Kenma invited you to go to the beach, which was new to you. He said he wanted to watch the sunset with you.

The beach was pretty quiet, it was relaxing and perfect to clear your mind.

You laid a cloth on the sand for the both of you to sit in and place the snacks you bought.

It was quiet, peacefully quiet. It wasn't awkward.

You looked over to Kenma who was taking something out of his bag.

It was a black small box with a ribbon on it.

You were curious of what is it for, peeping over his shoulder to see. He turned to you and handed the black box to you shyly.

"E-eh?!" You never thought that Kenma would give you such gifts.

"Open it." He demanded.

It was the necklace you were looking at when you both went to the mall. This necklace is... expensive.

How rich is Kenma?

"Thank you." You hugged him. Kenma isn't used to affection but he still returned the hug.

He took the necklace and asked you to turn around. He wanted to put on the necklace on you. Of course you agreed.

You and Kenma looked like a couple, which made you blush hard when you realized.

His cold hands touching the back of your neck made you flinch.

"I think I lo-"

"Don't say it." You cut Kenma off.

"When you say I love you, it's game over. I'll return to my world, even if I don't want to." You explained.

"Then, I like you. A lot." Kenma confessed.

"I like you too, a lot." You chuckled and gave him your sweetest smile.

"What happened to Kuroo when the girl told him everything?" You asked Kenma.

Apparently, Kuroo was devastated at first, but he just accepted it. And Kenma believes Kuroo still loves and waits for the girl up to now.

"Let's make a promise, Kenma." You turned to him and held out your pinky finger.

"Whatever happens, don't say 'I love you' to me." You smiled, yet it was visible in your eyes that you're hurt.