|𝟟|

AFTER THAT NIGHT, Ron and Fey started to spend a lot more time together

AFTER THAT NIGHT, Ron and Fey started to spend a lot more time together. Fey was also with Cedric and Ernie most of the time so they could make sure Simmons didn't go anywhere near Fey.

During their time together, Ernie and Fey would help Cedric prepare for the next task. They managed to figure out the clue in the egg and were trying to figure out how to spend an hour underwater. Cedric was very worried to find out what was going to be taken from him, he hoped it wasn't too valuable.

When Cedric was with his girlfriend Cho and Ernie was somewhere doing who knows what, Fey was often found with Ronald Weasley. They studied, played pickup games of Quidditch, and talked together, both trying their hardest to cover their blush when their hands touched or their legs brushed against each other.

When classes resumed, Fey found herself almost drowning in her studies. The teachers were a bit less harsh on them this year on account of the tournament, but that didn't mean they still didn't get hours of homework every day.

One day while she was making her way to charms, to her surprise, Harry Potter stopped her in the hallway.

She looked at him in confusion. "What's up?"

"So you and Ron?" He grins, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Fey nearly chokes on her own spit. "What?! Me and Ronald, you're delusional." She stammers, face beet red.

"Oh cmon, it's so obvious from the way you two look at each other." He says.

"What?" She questions, "he doesn't look at me like that."

He shakes his head. "You're as oblivious as Ron. You two are made for each other, honestly."

Fey looks at him in disbelief. "You're kidding."

Harry just shakes his head before walking into the charms classroom.

Fey makes her way to her and Ron's shared desk and sets her bad beside it, and takes out her supplies.

how're you feeling?
-ron
~

i'm fine, ron, don't worry about me. Simmons hasn't tried to talk to me ever since Cedric broke his nose. again.
-fey
~

he did what?! that's brilliant!!
-ron
~

i guess it was pretty great to see the look on his face when his nose was broken right after Madame Pomfrey had healed it when i broke it.
-fey
~

honestly, hufflepuffs scare me
-ron
~

what can i say, we badgers have razor sharp teeth hidden behind our friendly aura.
-fey
~

you're terrifying. remind me to never get on your bad side
-ron
~

you better hope you don't, ronnie kins
-fey
~

so the next task is this weekend. excited?
-ron
~

more like terrified. has Harry figured out the clue yet?
-fey
~

he says he has but i don't trust him honestly. all he knows is the little song the egg sang
-ron
~

cedric and I reckon it's something to do with mermaids. we think something or someone is going to be taken down there.
-fey
~

where? the black lake?
-ron
~

i assume so
-fey
~

how are they supposed to breathe underwater?
-ron
~

that's what me and cedric are trying to figure out.
-fey
~

wanna sit together during the task?
-ron
~

sure, lion, why not?
-fey
~

great badger see you later!
-ron
~

At that point, charms class had started to wrap up. Fey collected all her supplies and books and shoved them into her bag. After leaving the classroom, she skipped off to her favorite class, lunch.

________________________________

sorry how short this is, it's sorta a filler chapter. i also dunno why i made ernie one of her friends, i just couldn't find a lot of boys around her age in hufflepuff.

vote and i'll give u a cookie 🍪

-lucy <3