nothing

So uh yea like I said I dont really have a clear update schedule and I decided to write this today cuz I lost my book again after writing it for the 1736271874th time but well enjoY
______________________

Empty.., empty was how he was feeling when he walked home from school, his fragile body barely being able to take step after step,

Empty was how he was feeling as the strangers at school all called him out for whatever horrible reason,

And well, empty was how he was feeling as he hid under his desk, knees to his chest as fresh hot tears ran down his painted cheeks, having to listen to the yells of his parents coming from downstairs having an argument about his useless self again. "It's not his fault" "It is his fault, if he wasnt being too distracted by going to his gay clubs or whatever he would've passed the test" "It's probably not even what he was doing, why would he and what does one test matter?! He's a straight A student!" "That's exactly my point." This was what he was supposed to listen to, day in day out having to endure the pain he was feeling of his 'parents' being disgusted by him, hating him everything else about his existence.

His head hurts, his back hurts but most importantly his heart hurts having to listen to his own flesh and blood judge him to no end. It was probably going to go on until early in the morning and he hoped that it would end soon as minutes seemed like hours, his tears now having stopped as he looks ahead of him with an empty stare his sadness now long gone as he stares at nothing. Not feeling hurt anymore, not feeling lonely anymore, not feeling afraid anymore. Just... nothing. It was nice.. not having to handle a headache after hours of crying, not having to hear his parents now scream, not feeling anything..

'Yeah... this was nice' He thought feeling tears burn in his eyes with a bright smile on his face, the tears now spilling again, thinking just how fucked up his life really was.
_______________________

Hi :)