1^ Connor - Teasing

I walk across the precinct, aiming for Conan and Gavin. "Hello!" I greet cheerily, watching them turn to me.
Conan smiles at me. "Good evening, Connor."
Gavin smiles but says nothing.
Before I can say anything, someone walks past me, brushing their hand against my ass and grabbing my sides. The touch makes me feel strangely excited. I look to see Hank approaching the coffee machine, and I know it's him that touched me.
"Connor?"
Conan's voice snaps me out of my daze, and I turn my head to stare at him.
He glances over at Hank, then back at me, smirking. "Your heart rate and temperature are increasing. Does his touch..." He trails off, leaning forward. "... excite you?" he teases.
I blush, looking away defiantly.
"That's a yes," Gavin mumbles to Conan, and they both laugh.
"Y-You guys are so-!" I cut myself off angrily.
"We're only saying that he wants you, Connor. That's obvious, and it's obvious that you want him, too." Conan nods over to Hank. "Go."
I look over at Hank, but he's walking over to me with a cup of coffee in his hand. I blush and look away, embarrassment creeping up my neck. "You look a little blue, Connor," he teases.
"His dick is hard for you, Lieutenant," Conan says, laughing with Gavin.
I open my mouth, then close it, rendered speechless. "C-Conan!" I whine. "I hate you!"
"Thank me later."
Hank slips his hand up my shirt, teasing me again. "I know your feelings, Connor."
I purse my lips and turn to him. Impulsively, I press my lips against his, then pull away as fast as I went in. I stare at him with wide eyes, my LED pulsing red. My stress levels reach dangerously high levels as everyone stares at me, speechless.
Hank leans down. "Let's go," he whispers in my ear. I let him lead me away by my wrist. He seems to be in a rush to get to the bathrooms, and I know why. As he shoves me inside, my excitement spikes. "God, Connor, you're driving me crazy," he snarls, stalking up to me. I back against the wall, shivering. He cups my chin, forcing me to look up at him. He kisses me roughly, pushing his tongue inside. I moan softly, growing harder the more his tongue moves. "You like that?" he breathes, pulling back and groping my bulge. I yelp at the sudden touch and nod vigorously.
He unbuckles my belt and pulls it off, snaking his hand down to my underwear and pulling at it.
     "You're throbbing, Connor."
     "A m-malfunction, L-Lieutenant," I whimper.
"Malfunction?" He pulls my underwear off and pins my wrists to the wall. "Malfunction, my ass," he snarls. He palms my tip, making me moan loudly.
"D-Don't tease me, Lieutenant!" I cry out, shaking, my legs threatening to give out.
"It's not a fucking malfunction, Connor. The way your body begs for me to touch it isn't a malfunction. The way your dick hardens when I'm around isn't a malfunction." He leans forward, putting more pressure on my sensitive tip.
"A-Ahh! Ok, ok! It's not a malfunction, it's not a malfunction!" I cry out, clenching and unclenching my hands into fists. "It's not a malfunction! Y-You make me hard! I-I want you! I can't help but want you every time I see you!"
"You sound like such a whore." He puts more pressure on me, and my legs buckle beneath me. Hank catches me before I fall. "Wow, Connor. You have no resilience, do you? That's ok. Your sensitive, little body drives me insane." He unbuttons my shirt and licks my chest, nipping at my neck.
I groan, craving more of his touch. "Lieutenant... please, s-stop teasing me!" I whine.
He doesn't say anything. Instead, he licks at my nipple before sucking on it. "Even your nipples are hard for me."
I can hear my synthetic heart beating in my ear. Extreme arousal swamps me, making me throb. I'm drowned in arousal as he nips at my neck, continuing to tease me.
"Do you want it?"
I nod shakily.
"Then turn around."
I do as he says, turning and pressing myself against the wall. His hands caress my ass, giving me goosebumps. "I'm so sensitive..." I whimper, blushing bright blue.
"I wouldn't have you any other way," he says in his husky voice. It makes me excited every time I hear it, and I love it. I love his voice. He spreads my cheeks, rubbing a finger along the inside of my crack. I squeeze my eyes shut as he slowly slips his finger inside.
"M-Mmh!" I moan, breathing heavily. "L-Lieutenant..."
"Do you want it?" he repeats.
"Y-Yes! Please, I can't take it anymore!" I beg.
"Beg for it more," he demands.
"H-Hank, please!" I cry out, using his real name. He likes it when I do that. "Please, fuck me. Please, put yourself inside of me. I want to be filled up by you. I want you inside of me, please!"
He seems to not need any more convincing as he shoves himself inside. I cry out loudly, certain the entire precinct can hear my whorish moans. Hank rocks his hips forward, burying himself deep as I moan in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Hank sets a brutal pace, bypassing the gentleness I need to properly adjust. As such, I'm forced to adjust to his breakneck pace, and I'm forced to do it quickly. I moan wildly, reveling in the sound his skin makes when it hits mine. The way his hips rock with each thrust rocks my goddamn world, and I can't help but melt inside.
"S-So... biiiig..." I moan, clenching my hands into fists. He fills me up so good. His dick is so big and warm inside of me, I can't help but clamp down on him.
"You like it?" he rasps in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.
I cry out in pleasure, pushing up against him, matching his thrusts with mine. "Y-Yes, Hank! I l-love... love it... Your dick is s-so big and w-warm!" I moan out. My mind is absolutely scrambled from this. There is no way I can even begin to try to think rationally while he's inside of me. All I can think about is him being connected to me.
"Do you want me to cum in you?" he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me as he slams himself into me.
"Yes!!" I moan lewdly, sucking in air that I didn't need. He fucks me so hard, I gasp for air I don't even need. My ass begins to sting the longer this goes on, and I groan in pain.
"I'll be done, soon, baby. Hang on a little while longer."
"I'm... g-gonn... cum..." I gasp out.
"Let it out, Con." As he says that, I groan softly before throwing my head back and releasing my cum onto the wall. A few more thrusts, and he releases inside of me. I bite my lip. The feeling of his warm, liquid cum satisfies me beyond anything I've ever felt. Slowly, he lowers me to the floor, where I lay, weak and vulnerable. "Are you ok, Connor?"
The concern in his voice spurs me into trying to get up, but I can't. All I can do is turn my head so I can see him and smile. "I'm ok, Lieutenant. I'm very much ok."
"Good," he sighs in relief. "You liked it, didn't you?"
I laugh breathily. "I loved it, Lieutenant. I loved it so, so, soooo much," I whine. "I need you to help me. I can barely move."
He laughs aloud, but props me up and puts his clothes on. I let him hold me up as I slip my underwear and pants back on. I can hardly stand on my own. "Careful, Con. Lets get back to work. I promise we can have more fun when we get home." He winks at me.
I smile up at him, feeling very happy and satisfied. "Ok, Lieutenant! I love you."
"I love you, too, Connor."