..bakusquad vs hair dye..

((it's been a while... have this👉👈))

(bakugo's POV)

"they're on their way over to dye my hair now" eijirou says and I nod.

"okay... like i said earlier.. I think it looks nice the way it is if that makes you feel better, but I know you dye it for a reason so whatever makes you happy." I comment, grabbing the hair dye and bleach and stuff from under the sink.

he smiled wide, "thank you.. god I love you so much you doof" he laughed softly and I smiled, shaking my head slightly.

"I love you too" I flicked him in the arm gently before sitting down on my bed and grabbing the remote. "what do you wanna watch while we dye your hair?" I call out since he was in the bathroom.

"uhhhh, can we watch infinity war?" he asks and I laughed, "and listen to you cry about spider man for the next 4 hours, ei, no" I shook my head, smiling when he laughed.

"Hey! I'll have you know I only cried for 3 and a half, to be exact! Fine, how about Endgame?" he asked, and I nodded, "sure but I stg if you cry the entire time I will throw one of your Crocs at you."

"It's a sad movie, man!"

"no it is not!"

"yes it is!"

"eijirou, no it is-"

"WE'RE HERE!" the door busted open to reveal Mina, Jiro, Kaminari, Shinsou, and Sero.

"We're watching Endgame!" Ei smiled, and Kaminari, Sero, and Jiro all cheered. "okay, where's the dye and stuff?" Mina asks, and Ei cheered, "KATSUKI'S DOING IT!"

Mina looked at me, then at him and back at me again. "um. WHAT?! SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU KNOWN HOW TO DYE HAIR"

I shook my head, "since literally forever... the hag taught me how"

"damn, why'd did she teach you" shinsou asked leaning up against kaminari.

"I don't fucking know. she's annoying but I guess for once her bullshit actually worked out" I frowned before looking over at Ei who was grinning. I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"cmon!! let's get starteeeed" Mina whined and Ei looked at me, "we have all the stuff, right?" and I nodded.

Mina grabbed the chair from my desk, pulling it over so that it was facing the tv but not blocking Kami, Sero, Shinsou, and Jiro, who were all sitting on my bed, with Kaminari laying dramatically across the other three's legs with his head resting in shinsou's lap.

Kaminari threw one of the MANY shark plushies that had been brought into my room to Ei (all 7 of the plushies belonged to him) and he smiled "Thanks Kami!" and kaminari laughed, "if this is anything like last time, you're gonna need it".

Mina sat beside Kiri in the big black beanbag that she had dragged over from where it had been in front of my bed.

"we gotta keep at least one light on so bakuhoe can see what he's doing but can we turn the others off?" Sero asked and I shrugged, "yeah go ahead"

Mina turned the other lights out, leaving one on and I pressed play on the movie.

less than 10 minutes in, Jiro had somehow materialized multiple bags of chips that I was almost certain she didn't have when they came in here earlier, and passed them around.

"want some?" Kiri offered me a chip since I was in the middle of applying bleach to his roots. "yeah, chip me" and he laughed "I gotchu" blindly feeding me a chip, since I was standing behind him and he was sitting facing the tv, not me. he tried to feed the side of my face a chip and we both laughed, "wait, where's your mouth?" he laughed.