home sweet home

Demi's pov-
By the time we reach home Nova has fallen asleep. So I got out of my side and unbuckle her from her car seat and gently carry her to the couch and put a fluffy pillow at her head and some other fluffy pillows and teddies around her I then put my fluffiest blanket on her.

In the mean while I get her bad from the car and see she doesn't have a lot of clothes. So I went on Amazon and order some clothes. I ordered mostly pink and purple things Because kids love pink. I decide when she wakes up we will order some more clothes and her bedroom decorations her bed and electronics and don't think I for got about toys.

It's been about an hour and nova hadn't woken up yet so I went to make some lunch but burnt the eggs. God I will soon have to learn to cook because nova can't eat restaurant food everyday of her life.

About ten minutes after nova wakes up. Wakey wakey sunshine I cheered before I get the most adorable smile from her. How was your sleep I ask cheerily. Funtastic she said sarcastically. Come on let's go to Starbucks to eat lunch. Okay I'll just put on my shoes she said like a normal child.

We finally reached Starbucks. So I unbuckle Nova and let her hold my hand as we skipped into Starbucks.

As we went to order I got vanilla bean frappe and 2 bags of hash browns.
What do you want baby I ask. Stwawbewwies she said pointing to the strawberry milkshake nothing else I ask spwinkles she said pointing to the donut with glazed chocolate and sprinkles. Okie doke I said as she giggled.

We sit and wait for our orders. When I ask Nova some questions.
When is your birthday Nova? I ask.
Umm July 12. Nova that's great that's only sixteen days away!! I said a bit too excited. Okay sorry I apologise as she giggled. Okay so would you go to school next week Monday since it is now Thursday I ask not knowing if that is a good idea. Sure but if teacew is mean I not going back. I giggled at her misuse of words.

Our food arrive and nova started to drink her milkshake taking weird glances at the donut. Try it it's good it reassure her. She take a bite of the donut and make a face as she start to dig in forgetting about the milkshake.

At home

We are back home and we decided to continue shopping. So I called Nava who was busy playing with Batman and grab my laptop.
We spent some time shopping I learned that Nova's favorite color is ls pink and green. So we buy a bunch of clothes, a princess bed that nova loves, a bedside table, a dresser toy box, a tin of light green paint, a purple
Ipad, a pink MacBook pro, a blue head phone, and ten pairs of shoes. And let me tell you that's not half of her stuff
She will be getting heaps more.

We end shopping for the day and eat some pizza and went to bed.

Today was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Wassssup babe's I hope your having an awesome day. I hope you enjoy don't forget to comment and vote and I'll be giving shout outs to  3  of you so make sure comment and vote.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't update sooner I hope you don't mind anyways don't let anyone spoil your day. My
M

uahh

Bye luvs

TESSAN 😘😘😘😘😘