perfect

Nova's pov-
My name is Nova and I am 4 years old. I live in the Mia's home for girls. Sometimes I wonder how or what I did to be in this hell of a place. I always see people being adopted but I never got adopted.
Now it's bedtime and I'm getting ready for bed so I got into the shower, bush my teeth and put on my PJ's
(Picture below)

Now it's bedtime and I'm getting ready for bed so I got into the shower, bush my teeth and put on my PJ's (Picture below)

I got in bed and hug my teddy to my chest his name is hope. I got this teddy from miss Mia when I first got here and from I got him I felt a connection with him I can't go to sleep without him.I wash him every week to keep his white fur clean. And with those thoughts I fell into a deep sleep.

Demi's pov-
I took a break from music to concentrate on my personal life. But the only problem is I live alone and feel uncomfortable I wish I had a child. But unfortunately I can't have kids. So I think to myself and that's when I had a perfect idea to adopt a child. So I look up any orphanage and I found this orphanage it's called the Mia's home for girls. The building is pretty modern. So I decided to stop by and check it out hopefully I find a perfect kid that I wake up to jumping into my bed and saying I'm hungry and with that I fell into a deep slumber.

✴️

I woke up pretty early so I can visit the orphanage. So I sat up in bed and decided to ring the orphanage to see what time I can stop by.

( Phone call)
D- Demi
M- Mia

D- hi is this Mia's home for girls?

M- yes how may I help you.

D- I was wondering if I could stop by and adopt a child

M- yes you can but can I know what age you want

D-thank you I would like to adopt a 2-6 year old child.

M-okay you can stop by in about an hour.

D- okay bye

M- bye

With that I got out out of bed and head in the shower I brush my teeth and got changed into my outfit for the day.

I went downstairs and attempt to make pancakes. But it didn't go as planned. So I got into my car and head to Starbucks and order a vanilla mucha frappe and drive to Target where I bought a carseat.

(Picture below

I bought the carseat and set it up in the car and head to the orphanage

Nova's pov-

It's morning and I am still tired so I lay in bed a little while longer when lex walk into the room " get ready today is adoption day you must be downstairs in thirty minutes" she said before walking out. So I got out of bed and shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed into my outfit I don't have much so I go with the newest ones I have
( Outfit below)

 So I got out of bed and shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed into my outfit I don't have much so I go with the newest ones I have ( Outfit below)

I walk downstairs where I saw all the kids eating breakfast I sat down at the empty seat and eat my breakfast before sitting on the couch .