Be Our Heroes Part 57

At the wedding with Matt and Kyonna, they both come down at a time. All of their friends and family are watching. Kyonna's bridesmaids are Jazmin the shortest, Daycia the second behind her, and Viviana the tallest. Her maid of honor is her mother. The priest says "I welcome all of you people to this wedding of two lovers about to be married."

  The priest says "Now the groom and the bride to say their vows." Kyonna vows " I never knew that love could work really well with someone who is obviously white but it don't mean that I shouldn't judge him by his skin color." Kyonna vows "You're different and special...you make me have a relationship where we are best friends and loving one also Matt I'll love you until the day we die for eternity." Matt shrugs and says "You stole what I was going to say but I love you for you." Kyonna blushes in her veil.

  The priest had them repeat words then he says "Will the groom Matt Sanders take this bride to be his lawfully wedded wife to honor, to care. to love until death and eternity?" He said while looking into her eyes "I do." The priest turns to Kyonna and says "Will the bride Kyonna Campbell take her husband to honor, to care, to love until death and eternity?" She said while looking into his eyes "I do." The priest says "Now you can kiss your bride!"

  He kiss her with cheers from his friends and her friends and from everywhere. The priest says "The Sanders!" They walk hand in hand down the aisle.