𝟘𝟙

In an unilluminated room, the Boss of Passione pondered

His fingers were clicking through each photo captured of the girl on his laptop, and his eyes, gleaming with enmity in the dark, bore into her.

Y/n Desiderio....how?

How had she vanquished an entire intelligence agency on her own, with a measly stand power like hers?

How is there nothing mentioned about her in the gang reports, if she were such a formidable opponent?

From where had she come from, and for what does she fight for?

If she weren't trying to uncover his identity, he would've been willing to invite her into the gang.

If only she hadn't crossed the line.

Diavolo wouldn't let her survive tomorrow; anyone who wishes to find him shall die by the hands of his stand-- it was a task he must carry out himself, a task too risky to assign to his subordinates. Yet he was not worried at all : when the enemy arrives at his doorstep, they will perish. His King Crimson has never failed him.

Not even once.

On the dimming laptop screen, the last photo of her remains-- a beauteous girl, clad in a plain, dark coat, and sunglasses that shielded her eyes from the sun, and the one who took the photo.

She was facing the cameraman, an enchanting smile atop her lips, as if she were purposefully posing for the moment.

Y/n's attempts at hiding herself were clumsy and inexperienced, easily leading Passione's Boss, in the identity of Doppio, to her hiding place-- an abandoned factory somewhere in the north of Naples

"Doppio, proceed with caution as you enter."

The heavy rusted doors shut with a sinister creak, scattering thick dust in the stuffy air. Doppio coughed, noticing all the locked windows and broken fans. Sunlight from the outside was completely blocked, leaving only the old industrial lights that flickered on and off as he wandered farther inside.