Merriment. Ch: 11

~ WEE WOO Seduction and Flirtation ~

After a few long hours of dragging the bodies of our fallen foes out of the house and mopping blood off of the floor, walls, and ceiling we both collapsed onto the soft grass.
The sun felt amazing on my bare body.
"I think we cleaned pretty much everything." I laughed stretching and absorbing the sunlight.

"Everything but us, Heheheheh." Cicero giggled rolling over on top of me.
"Ewww get off! You're so dirty!" I laughed
sitting up with Cicero still on my lap.
"Hehe and naked!" He hugged me tight and we both laughed so hard our sides hurt.
"Come on, we have to go wash up. And put some clothes one before someone sees us." I smirked pinching his cheeks.

"Awww can't we run around like animals with nothing but our skin. Its so freeing."
He rolled in the grass and stared up at the fluffy white clouds overhead.
"What happened to the shy Cicero who was so concerned about his dignity back at the tavern?" I questioned joining him in watching the clouds.
"There were so many people... and Cicero didn't really know what you would say if I pranced around naked." He sighed holding my hand.

"Now that we're both in the nude, I guess it is less embarrassing to prance around." I smirked squeezing his hand.
"What are we exactly?.. We've both done... things... more than friends normally do. I just..." He grew flustered.
His hand was growing sweaty.

"I don't really know... We're both obviously mad. And some might call us lovers... so..." I smiled my heart pounding.
"So we're Madly in Love?" Cicero looked over at me pink dusting his cheeks.
"I'd say so.
I mean... just look at us.
Butt naked, holding hands, covered in blood, enjoying the day together.
Can't get much better than this."
I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Now come on, let's get clean before we're eaten by bears." I stood up and threw him over my shoulder.
I gently smack him on the butt with the arm holding him.
"Hey! That was dirty..." He protested and I just giggled.
A sharp pain erupted across my ass.
"Oww! Hey, Behave!" I barked at Cicero.
"MuahHahahah Sweet revenge!" Cicero laughed evilly and continued to spank me.
I endured.

"Cicero can you swim?" I asked bluntly.
"Yes, Why?" He questioned curiously.
I threw him into the lake and he screamed bloody murder.
"That was mean! Get in here so Cicero can drown you!" He huffed treading water.
I sighed diving into the water.
Blowing large bubbles under the water I floated to he surface, playing dead.

"NOOO! Cicero won't let you die!" He frantically pulled my 'corpse' to the shoreline.
My hair was stuck to my face as I sputtered and coughed.
Wiping my blood caked hair out of my face I giggled.
"Sorry, I thought you wanted me to drown..." I glared at him smugly.

"Cicero was joking, he never wanted you to die." He sighed pulling me into a tight
embrace.
"And if you pull anything like that again you are going to wish you were dead." He whispered gently kissing my cheek.
"Got it." I gulped heart pounding.

I began scrubbing the dried blood off of my body and washing it out of my hair.
"Here, I'll get your back." Cicero gathered water in his hands and rubbed gently removing the dirt.
"Oww..." I winched as the scab from the axe wound split and cracked.
"Sorry... Cicero thinks you should take another potion or heal yourself.
It looks pretty bad." He gently wiped away the trickle of fresh blood.

"I'll get to it, wash yourself off first.
Want me to get your back?" I turned to him trying not to tear anything back open.
"Ok, but quickly you need to take care of that." He gestured to my wound.
I gently scrubbed his back and rinsed it off.
"Hey, looks like we'll have matching scars." I laughed tracing the large scar on Cicero's back.