Author's Note... Er, Scroll

8/18/2020: Hey guys! I know this probably seems late, but we're one week away from the anniversary of the start of this story, and the day I started my Instagram account, yetanotheruswntmemepage, which I'm sure led at least some of you here.

First of all, I want to address the lot of you who asked me on Instagram to make a sequel to this story. As I said from the beginning, I do consider this one to be open-and-shut; but that doesn't mean I'm done with Preath or fanfiction. In fact, you may have noticed the new Preath story I've uploaded, Not According To Plan, which I began writing alongside tfree96 (aka uswntloves1723 on Instagram) a number of weeks ago. (If you're using a computer, I've added the story link as an External Link at the bottom there. Otherwise, you can find it under my Works.)

Though our story is a sequel to my co-writer's story, A Love That Wasn't Planned, it also serves as a standalone story - in other words, you don't need to read the prerequisite to understand it. Here's an excerpt from the first part, which is in Tobin's POV:

"[...] I know this isn't jail. In jail, there are lights. In jail, there are mattresses. In jail, there are cops. Whatever this is, it's worse than jail.

The one and only light I see is through the bars and across the hall, buzzing to compete with the flies who got lost. My short-term memory feels fogged out. The last thing I remember is Christen's face, split into even streaks by the tint of the back windshield of my car. Stupefied, scared, and screaming." ~ Not According To Plan, Chapter 1

So yeah, definitely a darker theme. The upload schedule is still Fridays, but with school coming and for other reasons I won't bore you with, I can't promise we'll maintain the same consistency that this story had. What I can tell you is that we've worked very hard on the planning all the way to the very end, so even if we miss some days, we're determined to write this story and we won't give up on it.

Before I go, I want to thank all of you so much for 100K reads. It's a milestone I always aspired to but never expected to reach within a year, especially because this is my first uploaded and completed Wattpad story. I know most of you are just here for Tobin Heath and Christen Press, which I totally respect - I'm here for them too - but I do have other goals (*no pun intended*) and plans, if you choose to stick around for them. Some of the other things I'm chipping away at and hope to eventually upload include...

- A lesbian teen romance (entitled A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.)
- A lesbian vampire fiction (entitled Not Another Bloody Afterparty)
- Vauseman/OITNB oneshots (entitled Top Bunk)
- An action story featuring various female characters rising up against a criminal gang (The Duodecad)
- Several short stories (Three uploaded so far)
- A second poetry collection
- More gxg fanfiction

Thanks for reading, and please don't forget to check out my other works! xx

Not According To Plan (Preath Fanfiction):