1 - Voices

She stared at the reflection in the mirror. It wasn't just some reflection. It was hers...

But it didn't look like her own.

The mirror had big brown eyes, wearing tons of eyeliner. Her white teeth hiding behind the parted rouge lips. Her jet black hair was tied up which was contrasting against her pale skin. Her body wasn't like her own, it was like an hourglass, and she wore a black leather jacket and multiple piercings.
Whoa!? I look... so c-

But her thoughts were interupted by a voice, calling out her name.
"Demetria..."

She searched through the darkness, trying to find where the sound had come from. But there was no one there. Alone in the darkness, with only her reflection.

She turned back to mirror, who now had a smirk on her face, but the girl inside still looked like Demetria but at the same time it wasn't.

Suddenly Mirror began to shape shift into another girl, blonde hair ran down almost to the floor her face glittered even though it was dark. She looked so peaceful, even though her eyes were closed. She was pretty.

Then Mirror's eyes opened...

Demi stared into them, looking for her soul, looking for life but her eyes were empty. They were as black as black could ever be.

The same aura of darkness ran through this girl, only it was stronger.

Demi felt a presence lurking behind her, she observed her surroundings and she saw that she was surrounded by different types of people but... they also had eyes like Mirror's.

She heard voices started calling out her name, the whispers echoed throughout the darkness. What's going on?! She thought to herself, she was so confused as well as panicking.

"Demetria... Rose... "
"You belong here..." it whispered, "in the darkness"

She looked around again.

Mirror was smiling, the people closed in around Demi.
Run?!
Run?!
RUN?!

Instinct told her to run.
Don't look back?!

Demetria Rose ran as fast she could, into the darkness

She couldn't see where she was going but her feet kept running.

Then in a moment she tripped and she ended up falling.

The pit was endless. You couldn't see the bottom.

She saw flickers of red and wondered what they were meant to be.

"Wake up... please..." whispered a different voice. It was somehow familiar.

Then everything faded, her eyes had closed and the darkness swallowed her up again.

||Demi-Rose P.O.V||

I slowly came back into reality. I heard people muttering and talking to one another as my hearing had come back to normal.
What's happening?

Unsure of what to do I slowly opened my eyes.

As I peeked through them there was a bright light. Well this is different to the other place I've been in... I saw people dressed in white, and they were all shouting and panicking about something. Eh? Why are they dressed up in white? Am I dead? Is this heaven...?

I don't think they noticed I was awake. I fully opened my eyes and saw...

-------------------
Hey!? This is my first book, and I'm not quite sure on whether it's gonna be great or fun but if you stick around maybe you'll find out, eh?

Hehe, well comment what you think of it at the moment and tell other about it.

-mika x