2 - Morning Princess

||Demi-Rose P.O.V||

I don't think they noticed I was awake. I fully opened my eyes and saw that the people in white were doctors and nurses. There were 4 of them in the room, but in the corner there was someone else, in casual clothes.
"Doctor she's awake!" said a female voice harshly.

A man stood over me, he had blond hair which was cut quite short. He was also wearing a white lab coat.

Probably a doctor...

He smiled but there was a look of uncertainty.
"Morning Princess..."
Who's this guy calling "princess"?!
"You took your time. Do you remember anything?"

I let out a mumble

"Sorry what?" The doctor came closer to me.

"I-I don't ....know..." whoa?! I managed to say three words?!

||Joshua P.O.V||

Well I guess I just waiting for her to wake up. I miss her company. I miss her smile.

I stood there, besisde her bed, and I watched her sleep. I looked at her hand, it was so frail and white, her whole figuire looked so fragile, one touch and I would break her.

This is all my fault. If only I was there for her...

"Demi..." my voice broke, a tear fell as I tried to say her name again. "Demi... Please..." another tear came..
"Wake up... please..."

I turned back to the door, stared back to see if she would wake up at any moment.

No sign.

I went out the door and into where the doctor was.

"It's time..." I tried to say it without my voice shaking.

I went to the toilet after saying those words. Her life support was going to be turned off now. 2 days without her making a response was long enough to say that there is no hope.

She's gone and it's all MY fault?!

I threw my fists at the sink and it hurt a lot but it wasn't much compared to the pain she suffered.

After a while I went back in to her room. There were 4 people surrounding her 2 doctors and 2 nurses. I sat down in the corner so that I wouldn't see her, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to let her go again.

At that moment my thoughts were interrupted by a sudden shout.

"Doctor she's awake!" Exclaimed on of the nurses.

Wait what?!

I tried to calm myself a little, but the news was too shocking. I can't believe it?!?

"Morning Princess..." said Dr Lawson, he said other things to her but I couldn't hear much. Then I heard a familiar voice say "I-I don't... know..."

But instinct told me to go up to her and hug her. So I did.

I ran passed Dr Lawson and hugged her so tight.

I looked at her but the thing was, she didn't look back at me. She was so still in my arms.

Usually she would hug me back.

Then the horrific words came at me like a sword.

"Do I know you?"