Chapter 2

Teddys POV

I'm sitting in the attendings lounge and Amelia walks in.

Amelia: So your going on a date with the new head of Neuro.

Teddy: I- I- how did you know that I didn't tell anyone?

Amelia: Were practically sisters, you've been acting all happy and stuff. You haven't been this way since Henry died.

Teddy: Well how did you know I'm going on a date with specially him?

Amelia: Owen told me. He walked on you guys.

Teddy: So he thinks just because he walked in on us we're going on a date? Plus I'm still getting over Henry, but yes I'm going on a FRIENDLY date with the "Head of Neuro".

Amelia: I already met him, his name is Tom. Well I just want you to be happy, you do whatever you need to do to feel like that. I'm always gonna be here for you.

Amelia: Do you want me to do your makeup while your in here?

Teddy: Only if you have time I don't want to keep you from anything.

Amelia: Ok I will let me get my makeup kit from my locker!
*Amelia comes back with her makeup*
So what's Tom like?

Teddy: He's caring, so funny, but what I really like is that he gets me and he's patient with me.

Amelia: Aweh that's nice I hope the date goes well!

Teddy: Yeah me too! Thanks for doing my makeup.

Amelia: Anytime.

*She hugs me and I walk out of the room to go to my date with Tom*

As I'm walking through the hall I walk past Owen and he stops to talk to me.

Owen: Hey Teddy you going somewhere special you look beautiful!

Teddy: Yeah I have a date.

Owen: Oh... really?

Teddy: Yeah. Why are you so suprised?

Owen: No no of course not I'm happy for you! *says awkwardly*

Teddy: Are you sure?

Owen: Yeah.

Teddy: Ok if you say so! *I start to walk away*

Owen: Nope I cant lie about this anymore... I know we only had one night together but Teddy you make me so happy when I'm with you and your so beautiful, your funny, your such a good surgeon and friend. Teddy I- I- I'm in love with you.

Teddy: No Owen stop I don't feel the same way. It was one night how can you be in love with me?

Owen: How can I not-

Teddy: I don't see how you can love me you barely know me.

Owen: And Tom does?

Teddy: That's a different story.

Owen: How- Teddy I've known you since you got here and that was two years ago when you first got here. I fell in love with you the moment you walked through the doors to this hospital!

Teddy: Owen we barely even talk- I really need to go Tom is waiting for me. *And I walk away*

Owen: Teddy! Don't walk away from me please, come back here.

*And I leave the building*

I arrive at Tom's house and knock on the door
*knock knock*

Tom: I'll be right there!
*Tom opens the door*

Teddy: Hi!

Tom: Heyy.

I walk in the house

Teddy: It smells so good!

*Tom pulls out my chair*

Teddy: Thank you.

Tom: Your welcome *He says smiling*

Teddy: This is so good!

Tom: Thank you!

Teddy: I've never tasted peppers before?

Tom: There my favorite food I bet you'll love them!

*I start to eat the food and my throat starts to swell and I cant breathe, Tom looks at me worried*

Tom: Whats going on? Are you ok!

*I point to my throat and he realizes that I'm having an allergic reaction to the food he made*

Tom: Come outside and get in the car I'll call the hospital and let them know we're coming.

*He rushes me to the hospital*

Tom: She was eating over at my place and she started to have an allergic reaction to the food.

Amelia: Hey Teddy relax me and Owen got you!

Owen: What was she eating?

Tom: I don't know *he says in shock*

Owen: THINK TOM *he yells loudly*

Amelia: Hey! Stop yelling if you need to yell go somewhere else, but Owen is right we need to figure out what she ate.

Tom: Uhm she had- she had- Peppers! I cooked peppers and she had said she's never ate them before.

Owen: Wasn't that hard now was it- *He says sarcastically*

Tom: What was that?

Owen: Oh nothing. *he laughs*

Tom: I'm sorry I didn't know she's allergic to peppers!

Owen: *Gets up in Toms face*
And the reason you didn't know that is because you don't even know her and I do!

Tom: Why does that matter?

Owen: I don't want her to get hurt again because I actually care about her.

Owen: I don't want her to get hurt again because I actually care about her and I'm not just here to play games with her!

Tom: I'm not here to play games with her!

Amelia: BOTH OF YOU STOP RIGHT NOW! She's in anaphylactic shock she should be fine the swelling will go down in a little bit. No thanks to both of you.

*I wake up and I'm in the hospital*
How did I get here *I say to myself very confused*

Owens POV
Nurse: Do you know where Dr. Koracick is? I need to update him on Dr. Altman.

Owen: Whatever your gonna tell him you can tell me. I'm one of Teddy's best friends.

Nurse: Ok! She's awake and responsive in room 3786 on the 3rd floor.

Owen: Thank you, oh thank you so much!

I walk around until I find room 3786 and I find it after looking for five minutes, I walk in the room to see Teddy laying there looking out the window

Teddy: Oh hey did you know the 3rd floor has windows? *she chuckles still looking out the window*

Owen: Teddy...

*Teddy turns to look at me*

Teddy: What Owen?

*Owen sits down in the chair*

Owen: Anything I say or do will never be good enough for you. I've been wanting to this for some time now.

Owen walks closer to Teddy and starts to kiss her, Teddy starts to kiss him back soft but passionately, their bodies move closer and they become one touched by their lips then Teddy looks up and sees Tom standing in the doorway and instantly pulls away from Owen.

*Tom walks by the door and sees them and watches them for a while*

Teddy: Tom! Tom, please come back here. *She says and he walks away*

Hi guys! It's Ale and Lexi, hope you enjoyed chapter two of "She's with me". Make sure to follow our instas @revcrsed & @jurassic.koracick. Also the endings for Ida! 😭