Chapter 1: The beginning

(Disclaimer: This story isn't very light hearted at times and will mention some pretty messed up/dark things, if you're uncomfortable with that I'd suggest you don't read this, or if you do want to read it anyway, be mindful of this warning)

I watch from the vents above at the scene that unfolds before my eyes. The minions for the newest villain on the streets of Musutafu stand around inside their base discussing the plans while waiting for their boss. I count seven of them. They're all wearing clown masks but they've been deformed to look more demonic, they wear spotted tattered clothes that look like something homeless people would where, but they've been dyed weird bright colours and have bright polka dots all over them. What little hair I can see on them is bright colours like their clothes. Soon a woman wearing a demonic, creepy jesters outfit shows up, who I assume is the leader, but she doesn't quite match the description. I hear my mentor and best friend's voice on my ear piece.

Sammy: Who the fuck... Stalker are you seeing what I'm seeing?

(F/N): Yea I am. Who to you think this is?

Sammy: Not sure...

(F/N): Think she's Chuckles?

Sammy: Dunno. She could be but she doesn't match our intel. It says Chuckles is a buff male. She's not that buff.

(F/N): I still don't understand why you won't let help you.

Sammy: It's because you're still in training. Just watch and learn. I'll handle this.

Chuckles(?): Alright guys our informant has just got the word to me that the cops know where we are! We gotta grab as much of what we have within 15 minutes! Anything or anyone left behind will be abandoned!

Clown: Anything else from our informant?

Chuckles(?): Not that I know of but ready for pro heroes just in case.

(F/N): There's no time to wait Starlight.

Sammy: I know. Cover your eyes. Quick.

I do as Sam says and cover my eyes. All I hear is a loud bang and a light flashes that so bright I can still slightly see it. When I open my eyes, I see Sam holding who we assume is Chuckles as the henchmen surround him.

Vigilante - Starlight!
Samuel "Sammy" Wexler aka Starlight is an infamous vigilante known for getting the job done before the cops can arrive leaving no concious victims behind. His quirk is Flash Bang. He can cause blinding and ear-shattering blast of light from the palms of his hands. The drawback to his quirk however is that if he uses it too much it leaves him blind for up to 5 hours.

(A/N
So in case you're confused Sam's vigilante name is Starlight and Reader's vigilante name is Shadow Stalker, so whenever a fight scene occurs with them in it, they will be referred to by their vigilante names. Now back to the action)

Starlight: Alright, Chuckles! Time to give up, everyone back down and surrender and I won't hurt you too much!

The clown Starlight is holding laughs.

Chuckles(?): Oh you poor fool. I'm not Chuckles.

Starlight: WHAT?!

A clown charges Starlight from the front with a lead pipe. Starlight grabs the pipe, halting his swing. He flips the man to the ground and breaks his arm, with the pain rendering the henchman unconscious.

Starlight: Then who are you?!

Jestro: I'm Chuckles' second in command. The name's Jestro. Now do you mind putting me down?