~ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴀᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ~

(The base is not mine, but I did the color and edited the drawing :3)

Full credits to the artist (found it on Twitter)

Ok so let's first talk about [Y/N] a musician who plays the piano (pianist) and also a singer (but mostly pianist). She started playing piano or learning piano at a young age, 5-6 years old, which made her the youngest pianist in her city (or prolly country). [Y/N] is a very outgoing and open person, which means she likes to talk to everyone and not just her friends.

Flow of Childhood:
(Chronologically)

1. Their Dream to Shine

[Y/N] told her mom that she wanted to learn piano and play in the orchestra with her. Her mother gladly accepted her dream on becoming a pianist and taught her piano at an early age (5-6 yrs old)

2. School's Music Competition

[Y/N] joined her first basic competition at the age of 6 at her school and won the first prize. She played an original and sang it. She believed that, that was the first time she shone the brightest among the crowd.

3. Her Father's Disapproval

An unfortunate day when [Y/N]s father had slapped her daughter's face, made [Y/N] realize who she was to them. Her brother was the only one who protected her. [Y/N] left the house and ran at the nearest park. She sat down on a bench as she saw the park. Senku showed up behind her and saw that she wasn't feeling good about her day.

4. Her Last Week

It was [Y/N]'s final week in Japan. She decided to see Senku one last time before they go, and so she went to Senku's place and was greeted by Byakuya, who then showed her the way to Senku's room. Byakuya knew that [Y/N] was leaving, so he gave her a chance to tell Senku about it. Although Senku didn't show much expression, Byakuya knew he was disturbed by the news. After quite awhile [Y/N] decided to play rock, paper, scissors with Senku (whoever loses does what the other wants them to do). [Y/N] lost and did what Senku wants her to do.

"Promise to come back"

In the end [Y/N] gave Senku a last farewell. [Y/N] left Japan that day.

5.Their Plans to Go Back

[Y/N] got used to living outside Japan. Hoping that she won't come back she parents discussed about their return to Japan. [Y/N]'s brother, Daiki or Daikichi, was surprised, in a cheerful way. [Y/N] on the other hand disagreed. Unable to touch her parents mind, she sat aside silently.

6. Her Return

[Y/N] continued her Highschool back at her hometown (somewhere in Japan). She met Mina-chan at the gate. [Y/N] found Yuzuriha that day too and became close friends. [Y/N] asked Yuzuriha if there were clubs, specifically 'music club'. Yuzuriha answered "yes" and showed [Y/N] the way, but stopped mid point to check on Senku. [Y/N] found the Music club after some time and saw the piano, who seems to be waiting for her. [Y/N] on the other hand resisted. She sat down on the chair facing the piano. Her fingers caressing the keys.

7. Senku's Appearabnce

Senku showed up at the door. Seeing [Y/N] for the first time in years he had questioned her.

"Why aren't you playing?"

"Is it because of what I told you?"

"I'm not saying you shouldn't-"

[Y/N] stood up and stared at Senku before waking past him.

Senku only stared at her walking away. Further and further.

8. The School Incident

[Y/N] was bullied at that time due to one purpose. She did what her bullies told her. Not because she was scared, but because she couldn't care less of what they told her.  Some time later she stayed inside a bathroom stall and had herself locked up from the outside.

"Fire! Everyone evacuate to the School Front Gates!"

She heard someone scream. She immediately knew that she has to leave fast. She broke down the door and ran towards the nearest staircase. As she was about to go to the first floor she heard someone asking for help. She saw a student in a classroom. She helped the student in getting out. With the student on her side, she struggled in carrying her downstairs. When she arrived she saw Yuzuriha, Taiju and Senku. There [Y/N] pushed the students towards Taiju and Yuzuriha. Before everyone knew, the roof collapsed on [Y/N]'s side.

9. Hospitalized

[Y/N] was in a coma for weeks and finally woke up. Luckily, she wasn't badly injured. Though one part of her broke her dreams. She tried to feel her fingers, but they wouldn't function.

10. Tragic Death

A sudden death occured in the [L/N] family. A lovely wife, and a mother of two died of Cancer. [Y/N] collapsed on the floor and was brought to the hospital.

Hope you all have a wonderful day today! Love y'alls!~