intro

▬▬▬▬▬ WASTE MY TIME ▬▬▬▬▬

"camille this is the fourth time you've revamped this book"

"okay so?"

SYNOPSIS

✎ in which camille writes one shots because she has way too many ideas flowing through her brain and unfortunately can't turn them all into books.

i sometimes celebrate the anniversaries of my books on here too.

WELCOME TO MY ONE SHOT BOOK! this was my rant book but now it's my one shot book so ih deal with it ig.

fair warning, if you haven't read my other books, or if you don't follow me, you may find the pairings in this book odd or you might not even know them at all. i feel that it's best you read my other books before coming on here tbh.

my one shots are of ships i've created (i think), though i have a few other one shots coming up that center around ships that are already fairly known that's unlikely.

if you're going to come on here and hate on these ships after i've given you tons of disclaimers then i'm muting you. i don't ship any of these people in real life. i respect the relationships they are in. they are merely face claims to the characters i had in mind and i just went with it tbh.

i hope you enjoy!

and no, i don't take requests.

don't be fooled by the published one shots so far. there will be other ships soon!

DISCLAIMER: certain one shots may have mature themes that are not suitable for younger audiences. note that i don't intend to sexualize anyone, nor do i intend to romanticize any of the wrong doings the characters in the one shots may do.

that being said, the characters in these one shots are merely face claims. whatever they may say or do in the stories does not reflect the opinions i have on the celebrity or internet personality in real life, nor does it mirror what they are in real life. please learn to separate fiction from reality.

last but not least, don't plagiarize. just please, don't. i've dealt with that way too many times on this app and it's sickening how much so many of you think that you can get away with stealing another author's hard work. if you took inspiration, give credit. it's not that hard.

sorry in advance for the format inconsistencies, i wrote some of these awhile ago and my format changes every time i change eras

that's it. enjoy reading!