You should finally be my boyfriend

Request by tallies420a
Hope you like it

He left when it started to rain heavily
"Samu. You can't go out anymore!"
"Fucking watch me"
"At least wear this", Atsumu mumbled giving him a big rain jacket.
"Thanks", Osamu said as he put it on, "there's still leftovers in the fridge"
"Kay"
Osamu pulled up his hood waved at Atsumu one last time before running out.
"Atsumu? Have you seen Osamu?"
"Uhh,,,,,he may just left"
"Oh god. Well I'm not gonna take care of him if he gets sick"
"Yeah yeah. He knows that onee-san"
Osamu was sprinting through the rain hoping he'd get there before the first thunder, not because he was scared but because his best friend was.
He had been running for over five minutes now and people were giving him strange looks.
A police officer stopped him.
"Hey are you being chased?"
"Huh? No I just need to get somewhere"
"Okay, take care"
"I will"
With that he continued running, through puddles, mud, etc.
When he arrived the first lighting lit up the sky.
He cursed himself for not getting there earlier, now he was soaked and would need to leave the other alone a bit to take a shower.
He went in through the back door, closing all the windows and curtains.
He then took off the jacket and and walked up.
He opened the door and found the other under a blanket.
"Rin"
"Osamu"
"Yep, I'm here now. I got you some jelly sticks and your favourite Onigiris"
"Thanks"
"I'm going to take a quick shower okay?"
"Yeah…but please hurry"
"Yeah yeah"
Osamu grabbed some extra clothes that he had in Suna's room and grabbed a new towel and took a shower.
He stepped back into the others room finding him under the blanket eating the Onigiris and flinching when a thunder sounded.
"I'm back", he said as he laid down next to Suna also pulling the blanket over himself.
Suna immediately nudged his way under one of his arms.
Osamu could just laugh as he lifted his arm a bit so it would be easier for Suna.
"Can I have one?", Osamu asked pointing at the Jelly sticks.
"Yeah…"
"Thanks Sunarin"
He took one and opened it with his mouth since his other hand was busy patting Suna's hair.
After a few hours the thunderstorm was still there but they had both managed to fall asleep.
They were completely under the blanket with Osamu spooning Suna.
One of his arms was around his small waist, Suna's head was resting on his other arm cheek on his palm.
Osamu woke up when he felt Suna shaking, he couldn't be cold so it must he out of fear.
He slowly pushed himself up so he was leaning over Suna, he removed his arm from his waist and placed his hand on his cheek softly caressing it.
Suna's eyes opened and he looked up making eye contact with Osamu who was now softly smiling down at him.
He flinched when the thunder sounded again, it was really loud which meant the thunderstorm was reallyyyyy close.
Suna started shaking again, Osamu was obviously tired but he honestly couldn't care less about himself right now all he wanted was that Suna felt save.
"I-I'm sorry i-it's just so loud", Suna choked out obviously holding back tears.
"Don't apologize, you didn't choose this okay?"
"S-still you're tired a-and I'm keeping you awake wi-with th-this"
"Rin, I couldn't care less about myself right now. So don't even think about apologizing again"
"It's so fucking loud", Suna choked up.
"I know"
Suna's hearing had always been good, which could sometimes be good but this was one of the bad things about it.
Suna's breathing got faster as he started to shake even more.
"Rintarō, look at me. Open your eyes and look at me"
No reaction, Suna's eyes were closed as he desperately tried to hold his tears in.
"Rintarō. Look at me. Open your eyes and look at me"
Osamu quickly got up getting Suna's phone and headphones.
He quickly unlocked his phone and plugged in the headphones.
He opened Suna's favourite playlist before putting the headphones on him.
He could see how Suna relaxed, he let out a sigh before getting up and walking into the bathroom searching for Suna's pills.
When he finally found them he grabbed something to drink.
He went into the room again and tapped Suna's lips twice to which he opened his mouth.
Osamu gave him the pill and made him drink something.
A few minutes later he realized that the thunderstorm had stopped and that it was only raining.
He took off Suna's headphones and placed them next to his phone.
Suna sat up from where he had been curling into himself on the bed.
They held eye contact for a bit and suddenly Osamu tackled Suna onto the bed making them laugh.
"Repay me with cuddles", Osamu said.
And so they fell asleep with Osamu spooning Suna again.
When Suna's mother came home the first thing she did was look for her son when she saw him curled up against Osamu she smiled and let out a relieved sigh before quietly closing the door.
Osamu woke up to Suna straddling his stomach poking his cheek.
"Hm?"
"Get up"
"Whyyy"
"Cuz I'm hungry"
"You can make breakfast for yourself and I'm sure your mother is also home"
"Well she asked if you could make some since you're such a good cook"
"Well what will I get for it?"
"Dunno"
"What will I get for it?"
"Hmmmm,,,,,maybe,,,,,,this", Suna said before he leaned down kissing Osamu.
Osamu was frozen in shock before sitting up and flipping their position so he was over Suna.
"Am I getting something else?"
"Who knows"
They both just laughed kissing again.
Osamu broke the kiss getting up and then helping up Suna.
They walked down teasing each other, when they were downstairs Suna's mother went and hugged them both thanking Osamu for taking care of her son.
"It's no problem Suna-san"
"Still, you always come here no matter how hard it's raining or storming"
"It's no big deal"
It took a bit till he could convince her that it really was no problem.
Not long after he found himself in the kitchen making pancakes with Suna hugging him from behind and watching his every movement.
After they ate and Suna's mother left for work Osamu got his other reward ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When they were finished and had showered they were both chilling in Suna's bed just staring at the ceiling.
"You know you should finally become my boyfriend"
"Well fucking finally I have been waiting"
"Salty"
"Mh"
"I love you"
"I love you too idiot"
"But I'm your idiot"
"Yes you are my idiot"

A/N ha! I tricked you into thinking they never kissed before! But guess what they had kissed before but then never talked about it! They had also fucked a few times already. So no big deal~
And maybe I'll write the smut for this-