regarding updates

Guys, I know I suck at updating and I apologise for being such a bad author. I don't get why some of you are still here, waiting for this story, still loving and supporting me, considering the fact that I haven't updated anything since 30th June.

The truth is:

My family are going through a tough time of it all. I am an adult with a family to look after. My family are going through mental health problems, financial instabilities and not to mention, physical health problems.

I know I said I would update "this week" or somewhere around this week or next week or whatever, but something always intervenes in my plans and it is really unfair not just for me but for you guys as well. I totally understand your frustration with my lack of updates/slow updates lately and it's justified. I've also been trying to take breaks in between writing so that I'm not just constantly staring at a screen for long periods of time. I have my own mental health to reflect on, too.

Please do not ask me when the next update is or when the story will be completed. I. Don't. Know. If you've read the title, it's on hold for a reason.

Lately, I've been receiving a lot of messages from angry readers regarding updates, one of them also being in the comment section in the previous chapter (for confused readers). At that point, it's getting too much for me that I just suddenly burst into tears so randomly because I feel so bad right now.

I keep making schedules yet I can't seem to stick to them. I know you must be angry, frustrated or irritated even, that I'm not updating and like I said — it is justified. But please also try to understand that I have a life outside of this app, I have to look after my family and on top of that, I have a lot of personal problems occurring within the family that are building up in my head so much to the point where it's upsetting me.

It's not nice having to open my socials and read aggressive/angry/rude comments from some of you on my books and social media, pressurising me to update as if it's the most easiest thing in this world. It hurts me when I read them because as I previously mentioned, I feel bad but at the same time, I have no choice and no matter how many times I repeat myself, no one seems to understand the message. Some completely disregard it and continue to pressure me or some would spam me, or ask me questions about updates when I've told 100 different readers the same thing over and over again. You wouldn't like it if someone attacked you on your socials for not updating your stories so please don't do the same to me or any author, in fact.

So all I want from you guys is to just be patient with me, please. And also to please bare with me. I beg you. That's all I want. I know that's hard and it's probably the last thing you want to hear right now but please try and understand.

The new chapter is almost finished, I am also proofreading the ending/epilogue. I have a double update for Night Of Memories coming very soon. The new update for this story should be up in a few days/weeks, I'll let you guys know on my Instagram. Guardian Angel, it'll be next week hopefully.

Thank you for taking your time out to read this. I love you guys so much and I hope you understand my situation. So I'll say this again: do not pressurise me to update. Do not pressurise me here and on my socials. Thank you. Take care, stay blessed, stay healthy and always stay smiling. 💜