4. Moving Day

I'm all packed up , ready to get on the road & just leave already. We waiting on my dad to get off work from his last day of work. The moving truck just arrived 10mins before my dad. Its 3:50pm & dad packed up the truck.. We should be arriving at N.C at 6:00am.

Yeah its gonna be early , but I just hope I don't regret moving here. We Finally Made It To the high way & now on our way to our "NEW START".

Its 12:00AM & we half way thru this car ride.

(Momma) "Sincere , You Hungry"

(Sincere) "*Listening To Music* Huh Ma?"

(Momma) "I said are you hungry?"

(Sincere) "Yeah, What you got?"

(Momma) "We stopped by at KFC when you took a little cat nap & got the $5 fill up a thigh & a leg with mashed potatoes & a cookie."

(Sincere) "Yas momma you the best for that."

(Momma) "I know, here"

Listening to my music & a song that remind me of Kiesha comes on. I'm trying my hardest not to think of her dirty ass, but all the memories we had just popped up in my head. I sat back & started thinking of everything that happen a few years ago when we first met. I was in a gang , she was on the cheer leader squad. She had my heart. Now what gang banger do you know have a heart? When we first met she was the only girl I been with in 413. We use to be with each other 24/7. I would kill got her. But now I Needa move on & get her out my mind. She fucked my old best friend after our 6month anniversary. She did me wrong. All I did was love her & give attention & buy her clothes , food , earrings watches , necklaces , rings , etc. We got a tattoo together. I went to get my half filled into a full heart. Well me on the other hand , I have 26 tattoos. But that doesn't matter. This song is over now just like me & Keisha relationship.