7. Text Message

Later on my mom called me & told me out table was called. It took me a while to get there cus it was so many people in here.

When I was walking I seen Mariah & her family at her table. She said hi to & was smiling ode hard. I said hi back. She is the most prettiest girl I've seen down here. She texted me as soon as I sat down.

(Momma) "Who you texting Cere?"

(Sincere) "A girl named Mariah , we just met like an hour ago."

(Dad) "You met some pretty?"

(Sincere) "Yeah very pretty"

(Momma&Dad) "Smiles"

(Auntie) "I told you , you will find someone pretty out here. & I sort of know Mariah.

(Sincere) "Really aunt lol"

(Auntie) "Sure do"

The waitress came to take our order. After we ordered , the brought us some delicious butter cheesed garlicky biscuits & a drunk. BEST BISCUIT EVER TASTED. They asked us if we wanted a salad , I passed.

1hour came & our food was here. I ordered.. The steak with mashed potatoes & broccoli & some French fries , with butter on the side. That was the best meal I ever tasted from a restaurant.

After we was done eating, we was done eating , I took home a doggy bag. We drove home & I was texting Mariah. She was telling me about someone that just moved here down the block. I thought about it & I just moved here today. I told her I was that someone who just moved here. She got happy as hell. I was happy to we live next to each other. She asked me if I can come over tomorrow to chill with her. & UK watch movies & eat snacks. I told her I"all see after I get finished unpacking & fixing up my room.. Unless she wanna help me. But other than that I was STILL coming , because I wanna see her & get to know her.