Hanahaki!Souda x Gundam

a/n: This was requested by  @HouseTonight

Souda always had a crush on Gundam Tanaka. Unfortunately, his dad and Sonia Nevermind stopped him from dating Gundam.

You see, Sonia was dating Gundam and Kazuichi's dad was a homophobe. 

Souda would sit near Gundam and admire his dark beauty whenever Sonia wasn't around. He would try to stifle coughs and if someone asked, he would say he just had a cold. Akane was the only one who knew the truth. She has had the Hanahaki disease as well.

"So has it gotten any better, Kaz?" Akane asked.

"No..." Kazuichi responded. 

"I'm sure it'll get better soon!" She replied to him confidently.

Kazuichi smiled at her and when she left, went to go admire Gundam from a distance. He was just glad that his dad wasn't watching him so much now. Kazuichi zoned out while deep in thought, not noticing Gundam walk up to him.

"...Mortal Kazuichi?" He shook the pink haired mechanic.

Kazuichi had to hold in a scream and cough when he saw Gundam.

"A-ah! Hey-" He stifled a cough. "Gundam!"

"Is something wrong? You kept staring at me and you seem to be in ill health."

"N-no! I'm fine-"

"Would you wish for me to take care of you until you are in well health?"

Dear lord Kazuichi wished.

"No! It's fine..!"

"Alright. Remember mortal, you can come to me for anything, alright?"

"Mhm!"

Gundam left and Kazuichi ran to the nearest bush to cough up pink hydrangeas. They were beautiful when not covered in blood and coming out of your mouth as almost full flowers.

"Shit! I don't have much more time... I would get the seed removed but.. I'd rather die than not love Gundam or anyone else again..."

Kazuichi sighed as he threw the flowers in the bush and left to go cry in his dorm room. Once he was there, he didn't have any time to get in the mood to cry because someone unexpected knocked at the door requesting to see him. Kazuichi opened it and to his surpise, (but not to us lmao), Gundam was standing by the door. 

"Hello, mortal who is somewhat ok." 

Shit, Gundam fucking Tanaka was standing at Kazuichi's dorm. And he didn't know what do. So his logical response was to cry.

"Mortal! what's wrong?" At this point Kazuichi just wanted to give up, maybe getting the seed removed wasn't a bad idea. He wouldn't have to feel the pain and hurt of love.  

"ILOVEYOUSOFUCKINGMUCHPLEASEPLEASEIMSORRYIM-"

Gundam giggles. "its ok, my dark prince, don't worry about it."

"h-huh?" Kazuichi wiped his snot onto his sleeve. "what?-"

Kazuichi wasn't able to say more because Gundam pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

IM BACK FUCKERS. Requests are open, but, some ships i will not due bc they are triggering to me, so I hope you understand. I'm still open to any ship that isn't illegal, so keep the requests coming! I will also be doing my own stories on the side of requests so uhhh keep reading ig!

art source that i couldn't put at the top.: https://mspaintdanganronpas.tumblr.com/post/179762895914/gimme-that-good-soudam-shipping-blease

ALSO !!! here is the person who requested this chapter, https://www

ALSO !!! here is the person who requested this chapter, https://www.wattpad.com/user/HouseTonight , hi ur fucking swaggy enjoy