Chapter 1: A New World

Year: 2031

Location: The bunker (outside)

POV: Y/n

Nar:
You were outside of the bunker that's in front of a whole new world that you once called home your just standing in place both amazed and confused of this strange new world.

Y/n: Jesus so this is my home now huh? Only if mom and dad were here they would have so many questions.

Nar:
You then started to walk towards home to see of what is left.

Y/n: Man I know it might be impossible but might as well see if my house survived but if it didn't doesn't mean I can't stay there for a day.

Nar:
Just as you expected the house didn't survive but oddly enough it is still standing and of what's left of the roof you were about to enter inside but you then heard someone crying.

Y/n: What someone is alive? How it doesn't matter I'm not the only one here.

Nar:
You then entered your broken down house only to see a naked lady with purple hair and cat ears.

????: Huh?

Y/n: eh?

Nar:
You both stared at each other but then the naked lady tackled you into a embrace.

????: Master your alive! I missed you so much!

Y/n*blushing*: Wha? Wait master?

????: Oh I should've known that you wouldn't be able to recognize me but that's ok master I'm sure this will refresh your memory

Nar:
She then rested her head on your chest then placing your hand behind her ear then you started to realize that this woman was none other .

Nar:She then rested her head on your chest then placing your hand behind her ear then you started to realize that this woman was none other

(Alienhunter01: Just imagine she is naked for now)

Y/n(shocked): Blair?

Blair: Yay you did it master. I'm so happy that you still remember me.

Nar:
She then started to purr very happily as well as rubbing her head against you.

Blair: I missed you so much master after your family rushed out of the house with you I was very worried. I waited for your return for so long but you never came back not even your parents ever since that loud bang happened where everything went so bright, loud, and it even had a bad smell but I hid under the house to get away from it but after some time I woke up like this.

Nar:
She slightly got up to show you her new curvy body while looking at you in the eyes. You would have been staring at her large bust if her hair wasn't in the way but thankfully they were covering them.

Blair: Hey master?

Y/n*blushing*: Yeah?

Blair: What am I master? Do you still love me?